Cough, Cough Topic

We're still waiting for your explanation of why the Blackhawks second Stanley Cup win was a fluke.  C'mon genius, this is a chance to show us that hockey knowledge you claim to have.  Or are you just a whiny little *****?
6/29/2013 2:06 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
what part of ...i dont talk about things i couldnt care less about ..dont you understand Jimbo ? yes your team won , fluked one out ..good for you and your Chicago bum buddies...tell you what ? you name 3 players on the Hawks other than Kane,Toews ,Keith and explain how icing works ? ..ill explain how the hawks fluked one out yet again ..no cheating by asking Skumley or Muddy (rattlehead) ....plus i wanna see a video of you skinning a gator ...deal?
6/29/2013 2:37 PM
Posted by rattlehead74 on 6/29/2013 2:35:00 PM (view original):
Of course he is a whiny little ***** and the only knowledge he has is how to mount a caribou......and I'm not talking about taxidermy
cmon Muddy ,calling your wife a caribou ? thats just mean ..and i didnt mount her ,she bent over willingly 
6/29/2013 2:44 PM
ok Jimbo its been way to long ...you are obviously googling hawk players on the net  and icing , any hockey fan can rattle those 2 requests off instantly .. tell me the numbers of Roenick and Chelios in the next minute ? quick...quick ... cmon every hawk fan knows that ..cmon B!tch ...
6/29/2013 3:00 PM
Jimbo likes parades ..what is this your 2nd 3rd parade in the last few months ? we all know what the other parades were...
6/29/2013 8:19 PM
 my favorite summer show Big Brother on ,token gay guy is from Chicago ? ..wow shocker
this is the toughest dude in Chicago, Andy from Chicago looking for a gaymance HAHA  ,slim pickings he says in his interview
Skumley ? Jimbo? you guys tap that yet?
6/29/2013 8:23 PM
Posted by randle44 on 6/29/2013 2:37:00 PM (view original):
what part of ...i dont talk about things i couldnt care less about ..dont you understand Jimbo ? yes your team won , fluked one out ..good for you and your Chicago bum buddies...tell you what ? you name 3 players on the Hawks other than Kane,Toews ,Keith and explain how icing works ? ..ill explain how the hawks fluked one out yet again ..no cheating by asking Skumley or Muddy (rattlehead) ....plus i wanna see a video of you skinning a gator ...deal?
Be straight forward for once and tell us why it was a fluke, stop trying to weasel out with your stupid questions to me.  I notice none of your Canuck buddies are coming to your rescue, because they don't want to be linked to your stupid comments.  They know, like the rest of the hockey world, that the Blackhawks were the best team all season and put together a great post-season - an easy first round win, a tough second round with an historic comeback then knocking off the 2 previous Stanley Cup champions.  Anyone who calls that a fluke is a dumbass.
6/30/2013 11:13 AM
.hey, its over ,nobody cares ,on to next season ,your team is old news as much as you want to relive it ,like your first BJ and how cute his hair was ...Draft on this afternoon , have the Hawks scouting staff isolated all the young F@gs available ? 
6/30/2013 12:19 PM
I agree with Skumley ?? whats up with that ? a stupid racist queer (Skumley)  and a straight knowledgable hockey fan can agree on something ..isnt the world a strange place ?
6/30/2013 2:22 PM
Yea that is class , Bolland wins the cup for the Hawks and gets traded for picks the week afterwards ..you guys are one heck of a classy organization !!
6/30/2013 6:43 PM
Add Frolik to the list of EX-HAWKS......If I was a Hawk fan(lol)I would be happy about losing frolik.
6/30/2013 7:21 PM
◂ Prev 1...19|20|21|22|23 Next ▸
Cough, Cough Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.