redshirting a senior? Topic

I've never tried this before, but there are strategic benefits to redshirting a senior on one of my teams this season. 

I assume his work ethic will drop to a 1 - that doesn't bother me, he's completely maxed out. 

My question is, what is his likelihood of deciding to transfer immediately after the redshirt season?

Thanks, B

2/24/2013 6:20 PM
im pretty sure he won't transfer. i did this with a guy on my Queens team a few seasons ago because he had solid abilities but just nowhere to play on my roster and we were getting hard by graduation, so made since to hold him back.  ive seen a few other people discuss doing it as well.  everyone has had the work ethic drop to 1 but i don't recall the guy ever transferring out because of it
2/24/2013 7:42 PM
he will not transfer.
2/25/2013 8:13 AM
redshirting a senior? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.