Dropdowns from D2 to D3??? Topic

Will a player in D2 eventually show in my vision at D3 if he does not have any action with a D2 school ( A dropdown)? or do I have to pulldown that player?
2/25/2013 12:06 AM
Your out of luck.  If he doesnt show in your D3 search he wont drop down later in the process.  No dropdowns in GD.
2/25/2013 12:30 AM
No, in GD there is no such thing as dropdowns. At DIII you won't see DII players show up even if you're a very solid team with great history. At the higher levels you will see overlapping of players.
2/25/2013 12:30 AM
Posted by jbeninte on 2/25/2013 12:06:00 AM (view original):
Will a player in D2 eventually show in my vision at D3 if he does not have any action with a D2 school ( A dropdown)? or do I have to pulldown that player?
Once you become a DIII powerhouse, your vision will get to the point where you will begin to see some low level DII players who show up in your searches....
2/25/2013 3:03 AM
thanks guys, thats what i thought, I did not want to waste money on anyone i can not get.
2/25/2013 3:10 AM
Dropdowns from D2 to D3??? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.