training ???? Topic

Ok, I'm not understanding the training deal at all.  Formation training it says is 180 minutes.  How do I put training time to the individual players without going over the 180.  I have read what its about but i'm no understanding.  Help Please
2/25/2013 3:15 AM
Hey chunky,

I don't think anyone looks in this forum until the recruiting rankings are released...lol. Anyway, to answer your question you get 180 minutes total time between formation training and individual training, so you'll want to first set your formation training and hit the save button below formation training. This will lock in your training for offense, defense and special teams. After that, you'll see how much training time you'll have for positions. I'd recommend just using the recommended training times at that point by hitting "show recs" and then hitting the save button below individual training.

Hope this helps!

3/1/2013 7:15 PM
Thanks a lot for the help.
3/2/2013 10:17 AM
training ???? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.