doing a pull down Topic

how many cycles need to be left until i can expect a positive answer from a pull down? In my world there is 12 cycles left until it ends.
2/25/2013 2:04 PM
If you have "pulled hard enough" you get a positive response the next cycle.   You need to keep sending ST if  he isn't considering you yet.
2/25/2013 2:18 PM
You're thinking of a drop-down.

Pull downs are driven purely by effort (ST) on a potential drop down (where you get the back up message), not a magical cycle.  They just lower their expectations and "drop" to you eventually, notifying you when it happens.
2/25/2013 4:49 PM
Note: They don't always notify you.
2/25/2013 5:42 PM
If you called a D2 guy and they ignored your call, laughed at you, and/or didn't give you a "backup" message, you'll never be able to pull them down.  And, not all recruits that gave you a backup message will drop-most will, but it's not 100%.
2/25/2013 6:07 PM
also, all dropdowns occur by the 10am CST cycle on the last day of recruiting fwiw.  I'd reiterate what llama said about them not always notifying you when they drop
2/25/2013 6:47 PM
doing a pull down Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.