I took over a new team and after this year all 12 guys will return, but I would like to cut 1. Can someone refresh my memory if I cut one, do I get money to recruit? (I don't care about hit on integrity stuff, I am staying DII)
2/26/2013 3:04 PM
you won't get money for cuts this season. If you don't fill his spot and take a walkon you'd get money next time.
2/26/2013 3:12 PM
Ok, thats what I thought. He will be a senior and wil be better than a walk on so I will just hold on to him. Thanks
2/26/2013 4:59 PM
If I don't play him and he transfers, do I get money?
2/26/2013 5:00 PM
Yes -- if you manage to anger him enough that he leaves of his own free will, you'll get scholarship money for him (on top of your share of the conference's tournament cash that you receive regardless). The bad news is that very rarely will a guy that you actually want to leave follow through on his threats and walk out the door. (kids are wusses these days...). I'm 0-for-lifetime in getting players I want to disappear to take the hint and actually do it. They need to hurry up and add that "assign kid laundry duty" link next to the "give redshirt/rescind scholarship" links in the office...
2/26/2013 5:20 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.