Pine Tar Recruitment thread Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
3 worlds. 

All are great: Doubleday, Shoeless Joe and Pine Tar. All three roll quickly and are stable and drama free.

My favorite? Pine Tar, for the same reason as Arfy. The commish gives us a terrific blog with fresh, original material.
2/26/2013 8:57 PM
1 world

Pine Tar

I have been there since Season 1, current commish is awesome, and plenty of "no-drama" owners.
2/26/2013 9:06 PM
So is this a Pine Tar advertisement?
2/26/2013 9:08 PM
I would have saved this gimmick for when you needed to fill more than 1 spot.
2/26/2013 9:31 PM
2 Worlds

Doubleday

Just because Arfy is in the world
2/26/2013 9:55 PM
5 worlds.. Not really sure which is my favorite right now.  All three of the trifecta leauges are a lot of fun.
2/26/2013 10:44 PM
Great detective work as usual, Mike T. Hell, we even paid for a billboard. Man, can't get away with anything on these boards without Mike sniffing it out and coming to the rescue.
2/27/2013 9:12 AM
To be fair, this one was pretty easy.   User starts thread asking people to name their favorite world.  User names his.   People from that world start piling in with the same answer. 

Duh.
2/27/2013 9:19 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Satchel Paige
2/27/2013 9:55 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/27/2013 9:19:00 AM (view original):
To be fair, this one was pretty easy.   User starts thread asking people to name their favorite world.  User names his.   People from that world start piling in with the same answer. 

Duh.
Bags is messing with you.  This WAS NOT my intention at all.  I just wanted to know what the best world out there was and why.  I'm still waiting to hear from you.
2/27/2013 10:06 AM
As commish of two worlds, it seems silly for me to tout one above the other or to vote for one of my other two worlds. 

But, if I must, MG.  I can't get over the hump in Coop and that annoys the hell out of me.
2/27/2013 10:17 AM
I am in 3 worlds.

Favorite: Warning Track
2/27/2013 12:11 PM
That "fatal flaw" in this poll is that people are going to vote for one of their own worlds, because those are the only worlds they know.  Nobody's going to vote for a world they used to play in, because of that world was so great, why did they leave?  And nobody can really vote for a world they've never played in, because they have no first-hand experience to base such a vote on.

What this is going to come down to is a bunch of people posting "MY WORLD IS BEST!".

An interesting exercise at best, but I wouldn't expect any tangible or meaningful results.
2/27/2013 12:34 PM
12 Next ▸
Pine Tar Recruitment thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.