Live Play-by-Play Topic

Any possibility that "Live Play-by-Play" could be added where you could actually watch the simulation/game happening live? I've seen other basketball sim games that do this that even show a basketball court that shows where the shots are taken.  Would be an awesome feature to have so that I can be "surprised" at the outcome rather than just immediately seeing the final score and then reading the play-by-play to see what happened. 
2/26/2013 6:22 PM
Posted by dvgagz on 2/26/2013 6:22:00 PM (view original):
Any possibility that "Live Play-by-Play" could be added where you could actually watch the simulation/game happening live? I've seen other basketball sim games that do this that even show a basketball court that shows where the shots are taken.  Would be an awesome feature to have so that I can be "surprised" at the outcome rather than just immediately seeing the final score and then reading the play-by-play to see what happened. 
I would love to see this. This would be a great addition.
2/26/2013 11:53 PM
Live Play-by-Play Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.