Need one week babysitter for my teams with reward Topic

Hello!

I need a babysitter for my teams from March 1-March 9.   I have three teams.   Two will be on autopilot.  Merely making sure lineups change if an injury happens.  The third will be going through all preseason activities  in world Mantle(free-agent signing/resigning, coach hiring, etc) and will need some involvement. I am the reigning world series champ and it's a big off-season for me!  I will do my best to lay out every guideline and detail on a spreadsheet to make sure it's simple.  

The teams are below.  Feel free to take a look.  Sitemail me if you can help.  I have some reward points to buy a free season to whoever helps.
Jacksonville Alcoholics Franchise Profile
Louisville Pit Bulls Franchise Profile (mantle team with lots of off-season activities)
San Juan Pit Bulls Franchise Profile
2/27/2013 11:28 AM
Need one week babysitter for my teams with reward Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.