Guy with a ZERO rating? Topic

I've never seen anyone have a ZERO rating - it's always been a 1 at minimum.

However, in the following player, it says he improved by one point to a rating of one point, which says he was at zero before that.

This guy shows the one point increase to a rating of 1 in LP.

2/27/2013 3:17 PM
It happens in the offseason, some guys drop to zero then go up to one after the first practice.
2/27/2013 3:23 PM
Interesting. So they never actually sit at a rating of zero. They just drop to it and come right back up. I'm not sure if there is a point to that or not, but seeing it made me curious.
2/27/2013 3:35 PM
is there a point to it? im thinking, no :) just one of the (very many) little quirks in the game.
2/27/2013 3:40 PM
I have seen zero a few times.  I assume it really means that he fell below some ten digit decimal that then rounds to zero rather than one.  Whatever the skill, he aint got much of it.
2/27/2013 4:25 PM
Guy with a ZERO rating? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.