2/28/2013 12:23 PM
In this update?
2/28/2013 12:47 PM
The way the new engine is using IQ is different than how 2.0 uses it.  In 2.0, it just reduces every rating based on the formation and the player's IQ.  In 3.0, it will be used in cases where we determine how well a player reacts to certain events and how well they can participate in plays.  For instance, a LB will use his reaction rating to determine how well he picks up that the rush is to the inside or outside.  Just about every position has certain cases where this reaction rating comes into play, and the reaction rating is a mix of Game Instinct and Formation IQ.  If we find that IQ doesn't seem to matter as much, then I should be able to adjust certain areas and improve that.

2/28/2013 10:55 PM
"just about"?
3/1/2013 8:29 AM
Posted by govolswoo on 2/28/2013 10:55:00 PM (view original):
"just about"?
Punters and Kickers, I'm guessing.
3/1/2013 9:32 AM
Posted by govolswoo on 2/28/2013 10:55:00 PM (view original):
"just about"?
I guess it would be more appropriate to say "use it to varying degrees".

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.