The bheid408 Insecurity Tribute Thread Topic

This is the thread for bheid408 to answer all your questions about change and insecurity.

http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=459867&page=57

Fire away.
2/28/2013 1:03 PM (edited)
When I take a shower, should I change my clothes afterward? Or would this action reveal insecurity on my part?
2/28/2013 12:53 PM
Suppose I'm caring for an infant, and he poops himself. Should I change his diaper? If so, am I insecure, or is the baby? Also, I understand that infants soil themselves several times a day. Will repeated diaper changes cause irreparable harm? I mean, not just a little insecurity, but 1970's Woody Allen type neurosis?
2/28/2013 12:59 PM
If I go out to eat, and tell the waitress to keep the change, will this make her insecure? I really don't want that on my conscience.
2/28/2013 1:01 PM
I really need some advice on changing my cats' litter boxes. On the one hand, I don't want to lose face before them by seeming insecure, on the other, I don't want them to **** on the floor. Please help!
2/28/2013 2:44 PM
When I was in college some 20 years ago, I would occasionally pass a homeless man who would say, "change? change...change!" I assumed he was asking for coins, but is it possible that be was a sage inquiring as to whether my insecurities were getting the best of me?
2/28/2013 2:50 PM
Is this a record for obscure parallels.

Why dont we have an adult discussion about the open hostility among the left in America against traditional religious values?
3/2/2013 1:14 AM
If anyone is hostile toward religion it would be the atheist which i am told is YOU. What a conflicted life you lead swamp.
3/2/2013 4:21 AM
Again it is possible for an Atheist to look at Christians and see unfairness.

Just as it is possible for Whites to look at blacks and see unfairness.

It seems that if someone whats to defend the rights of Christians they are put to a different standard!
3/2/2013 1:11 PM
Bullshit! You are nothing but a hypocrite swamp.
3/2/2013 3:16 PM
Again since I defend traditional American values I must be flawed.

3/2/2013 7:12 PM
Swamp wants to change the purpose of this thread. Is that because he's insecure?
3/3/2013 1:19 AM
I didnt change the topic.

I was disucssing the very nature of the insecurity concepts.
3/3/2013 2:16 PM
Swamp wants to change the spelling of "discussing." Is that because he's insecure?
3/3/2013 10:41 PM
The bheid408 Insecurity Tribute Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.