Game Planning Question Topic

So far in Gameplanning, my defense seems to be holding up and keeping me in most games (unless I am severely overmatched).  My problem has been on the offensive side.  I did have some success with a QB with a little bit of speed and elusiveness at the lower levels.  Don't know that that is going to help much at the top level.

Anyone have any thoughts on this.  I think what is frustrating is playing consistently tight games against SIMs.
2/28/2013 8:37 PM
I think it is just lack of talent overall. Your team has a brutal history so it will take some time to get some decent talent in there to compete. Even with your recruited players, your team is young. Just hang in there, schedule easy. You will get there eventually, you took over quite the rebuild there. Try to customize a gameplan that suites the talent you do have.
2/28/2013 10:36 PM
The defense is terrible right now... one slow group.  Looks like most of this upcoming recruiting class will be used to fill in those holes.  At the other levels, it has taken a couple of seasons to get something going, but this one might take three.
3/1/2013 12:07 PM
Posted by hookemhorns7 on 2/28/2013 10:36:00 PM (view original):
I think it is just lack of talent overall. Your team has a brutal history so it will take some time to get some decent talent in there to compete. Even with your recruited players, your team is young. Just hang in there, schedule easy. You will get there eventually, you took over quite the rebuild there. Try to customize a gameplan that suites the talent you do have.
+1
3/1/2013 6:25 PM
Game Planning Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.