Sandberg 26 - 1 Team Available! Topic

Will have team run downs shortly.  Very good league - 4 total spots open this year.  Good owners welcome.  Come join the league where one division has the same 4 owners from the beginning.  Has to be the only division  like this in WIS.
3/1/2013 11:48 AM
THE PITTSBURG RIVER RATS (MY TEAM) HAD A LOSING RECORD LAST YEAR BUT A WINNING RECORD AFTER THE ALL STAR BREAK.  Which is it going to be this year?  You can join and help insurer the River Rats a losing record or you can join and I beat your butt - your (and my) choice.  Are you man or woman enough to take the challenge.
3/2/2013 6:54 AM
http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=754 NL Seattle Sonics 69-93.  Pitching is led by McNamara and Riley, hitters could use a few upgrades.  This long time Chicago Franchise was the team of our founder.  Let's get someone to bring them back to their glory days.
3/2/2013 9:09 AM
http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=765 Austin - NL 71-91.  Pasqual Encarnaciation is the big bat on this team.  He can hit the long ball with anyone.  Nieves and Bower are the leading pitchers on the squad.  A rebuild may be in order or some F/A signings and you might make an impact this year.
3/2/2013 9:12 AM
Let's make this a fast rollover in a good world.
3/2/2013 12:08 PM
I've got a $10 GC that says I can beat you next year - If you have a $10  GC that says you can beat me, then game on (will take up to all 4) - commish holds the GCs until we have a winner -- sitemail axtell if interested
3/2/2013 5:17 PM (edited)
Down to two spots.  Let's fill this weekend.
3/2/2013 7:16 PM
Two good teams if you like to build it your way.  Plenty of options on how to get a winning team here.
3/3/2013 8:53 AM
Sandberg is a great world to play in. A lot of original owners and a well run league. I only have one team now due to time restrictions from work, but I made sure to stay in Sandberg. Join while you can!
3/3/2013 6:32 PM
Seattle could be one f/a class from competing.  2 spots, let's roll.
3/3/2013 11:42 PM
Fun group of guys here - I have half the password to give out Brandon is one half, Sitemail me for the rest.
3/4/2013 9:16 AM
Two spots, don't be shy this is a fun world and very little turnover.
3/4/2013 7:14 PM

Check out the available teams on the links above.

3/5/2013 9:42 AM
I'll give a free season if you take one of these teams and get to the world series.  You don't even have to win the WS, just get there!
3/5/2013 2:34 PM
2 teams left, You don't want to miss this chance to join this great league. Contact axtell for password.
3/5/2013 9:39 PM
1234 Next ▸
Sandberg 26 - 1 Team Available! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.