Any interest in a 50M cap league. Only rule is no rookies.
3/1/2013 9:45 PM
I wonder if 59 M cap might work better.
3/7/2013 7:43 AM
I would be down if you added some rules. A 50M league where all the players have to come from one franchise seems a lot more fun than an open 50M league where every team has some combination of Wilt, Rodman, LeBron, MJ, Dwight
3/7/2013 10:47 AM

I wonder if some of the recent rules that we have seen in a couple of other leagues might work. I am thinking specifically of the tiering. You can take 1 player from tier 1, 1 from tier 2, and so on. Kind of like this:
Tier one: can take only 1 of the following players:
Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Wilt Chamberlain, Dennis Rodman
Tier 2: can take only 1 of the following players:
Dwight Howard, Chris Paul, Jason Kidd, John Stockton, Ray Allen, Manu Ginobili
Tier 3: Can take only 1 of the following players:
Larry Bird, Shaq, David Robinson, Moses Malone, Erving

Have that you can only have a total of 2 players from all the tiers. That should create some different lineups.

3/7/2013 1:44 PM (edited)
that's the bill simmons tiered league theme (sort of) - another way to do it is by salary level so 1 player between 9-10m, one player between 8-9m,one between 7-8m etc but I think you need to do 57m cap for that
3/10/2013 6:18 PM
ive been thinking of creating the wis pyramid(like the simmons pyramid but based on players greatness in the sim) and running a league like that....just havent had the time to create it yet....i do know level 1 will be mj/lebron/rodman/wilt tho...that one was pretty obvious
3/11/2013 5:08 PM
Would people be interested if I used all the players from the Banned league? Keep tier 1 the same as above and if 1 of them is taken, you can't take anyone else off the banned list. The rest of the banned list would be divided in 2 and one from each group could be taken, if you don't take anyone from Tier 1. League cap still at 50M.
3/12/2013 4:28 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.