SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Yeah, I was pumped when they drafted him. The Bengals did to him like they did to a lot of players back then, they didn't use him correctly. He'd have been a great Wes Welker type of receiver in the NFL. And yeah, he was always a beast in Madden. 
3/13/2013 9:57 PM
Posted by repas on 3/13/2013 9:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by caesari on 3/13/2013 9:36:00 PM (view original):
Seems to me someone likes to cause trouble, but is too nervous to do it under his own name. So I won't be answering repas anymore. His act is old.
Well he is either playing under an alias or he isn't.  The evidence seems to indicate that he is.  Furthermore he has never made a single noob forum post like everyone always does.  How do i spend my money?  What is a GUESS report?  How do i find the recruit screen?  You know what i mean.

So for argument's sake, lets just say he is playing under an alias.  If he is, did he do it on his own, or are there partners?  He already named Polanbonez as a partner in his sitemail -- no, not proof, but certainly suspicious.  And out of everyone else here, you seemingly came to his defense by attacking me rather than being interested in investigating this like everyone else seems to be.

And yes, of course i am hiding behind an alias also.  Takes one to catch one.

If you are going to include me in your troll.... I would appreciate it if you spell my moniker correctly.

Show an old vet some respect.
3/13/2013 10:16 PM
Posted by polabonez on 3/13/2013 10:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by repas on 3/13/2013 9:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by caesari on 3/13/2013 9:36:00 PM (view original):
Seems to me someone likes to cause trouble, but is too nervous to do it under his own name. So I won't be answering repas anymore. His act is old.
Well he is either playing under an alias or he isn't.  The evidence seems to indicate that he is.  Furthermore he has never made a single noob forum post like everyone always does.  How do i spend my money?  What is a GUESS report?  How do i find the recruit screen?  You know what i mean.

So for argument's sake, lets just say he is playing under an alias.  If he is, did he do it on his own, or are there partners?  He already named Polanbonez as a partner in his sitemail -- no, not proof, but certainly suspicious.  And out of everyone else here, you seemingly came to his defense by attacking me rather than being interested in investigating this like everyone else seems to be.

And yes, of course i am hiding behind an alias also.  Takes one to catch one.

If you are going to include me in your troll.... I would appreciate it if you spell my moniker correctly.

Show an old vet some respect.
Ouch he couldn't spell POLABONZ right...how disrespectful.
3/13/2013 10:18 PM
Arrgghh.  Fat slimey Troll fingers too big and slippery  for keyboard.  Arrgghh.  Troll sorry.
3/13/2013 10:19 PM
Posted by csudak on 3/13/2013 8:52:00 PM (view original):
I guess arfy, dubs, and steve had the right idea
The game has certainly devolved from what it used to be.  I'm guessing some of these guys are fans of the "genius" that is Brandon Hantz...
3/13/2013 10:24 PM
Posted by stevedotdec on 3/13/2013 10:24:00 PM (view original):
The game has certainly devolved from what it used to be.  I'm guessing some of these guys are fans of the "genius" that is Brandon Hantz...
Who are you pointing the "devolved" finger at? 

Who is taking the moral high ground after deciding to actually fully participate in this game under an alias?

Does not the blame for a lower standard of conduct belong to the person and/or persons who decided to play this game in disguise?

3/13/2013 10:42 PM (edited)
Posted by repas on 3/13/2013 10:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by stevedotdec on 3/13/2013 10:24:00 PM (view original):
Who are you pointing the "devolved" finger at? 

Who is taking the moral high ground after deciding to actually fully participate in this game under an alias?

Does not the blame for a lower standard of conduct belong to the person and/or persons who decided to play this game in disguise?

ummm, like you?  Don't bother to speak unless you do so under your real name
3/13/2013 10:44 PM
Posted by csudak on 3/13/2013 9:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shlog3131 on 3/13/2013 9:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shoe21 on 3/13/2013 7:47:00 PM (view original):
My names Zach Schumaker I played for eureka college in real life back in 08... Kick returner and RB... Look it up plus if that doesn't work ill send a pic...
Hi Zach,
My name is Peter Warrick. I played for the Florida State Seminole back in 98... Look it up...

I need to see a pic or I don't believe it
I have a picture of that, but I think it is in a Foot Locker
3/13/2013 10:45 PM
Yes like me.  But don't just call me out.  Call us both out.  Where is the animosity for the culprit?
3/13/2013 10:47 PM
Yeah, I would say that if you aren't willing to use your real name, then what's the point, repas.

On a second note, Tyson has done a service running this game forever, and suddenly we are saying that he needs to cheat to do well? 

I mean the last two times he played he came in second, then first. Come on.
3/13/2013 10:49 PM
I love this game as much as anyone else, but honestly, what is the point of playing/participating if your not going to straightforward about.  I'm not saying you have to play honest or not stab people in the back, but if you going to speak, as least be a man and post under your real name.

Obviously it's a little strange that shoe just happened to sign up and then jumps into the game.  Once the game started I immediately looked at the names I didn't know and checked into them and sent ghutton a sitemail saying this might be fishy, but there is no reason to start an alias and then troll around accusing other people in the game of cheating. 

And if you are doing this to "stir things up", it doesn't even make any sense, cause no one really seems to be on your side in this argument.  Why don't you leave the game to the people who are actually playing and waste your time on the beta boards being a douche

3/13/2013 10:51 PM
And just for arguments sake.....  What if Shoe21 is really playing under an alias.  Then what are your thoughts?
3/13/2013 10:55 PM
Posted by repas on 3/13/2013 10:55:00 PM (view original):
And just for arguments sake.....  What if Shoe21 is really playing under an alias.  Then what are your thoughts?
Then he is pathetic, trying that hard to win a fake internet game.  But everyone has to be a newbie at this game at somepoint, so I feel we need to give him the benefit of the doubt.
3/13/2013 10:59 PM
HISSSSSSS!!!!
3/13/2013 11:00 PM
And if in fact he isn't a newbie......but really a past player who felt he needed to play under an alias for reasons only known to him?
3/13/2013 11:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...95 Next ▸
SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.