George- Ind
Horford- Atl
Howard- LAL
Parker- SA
Jennings- Mil
Lebron- Mia
Harden- Hou
Durant, Westbrook, Ibaka- OKC

This is what mb sent to the whole tribe.

Wade, Bosh, James- MIA
Durant, Westbrook- OKC
J. Smith- ATL
Howard- LAL
Ellis- MIL
Harden- HOU
Parker- SA

EDITED TO GET THEM BOTH ON THE SAME PAGE
4/21/2013 1:41 PM
It's possible that he messed something up, but he sent a blank sitemail to the survivorxii account. He did not send my main account anything. I tried to send him a sitemail to let him know that I didn't receive anything, but he didn't even read it before the 1pm cutoff time. It sucks if it was just a simple mistake, but that is what happened. 
4/21/2013 2:32 PM
It was a mistake. I thought I checked survivorxii for the second sitemail and I had to leave at 9:30 this morning. Sorry guys.
4/21/2013 3:10 PM
Info tells me that our tribal leader purposely didn't submit our picks, and is trying to make it look like a simple mistake...
4/21/2013 3:32 PM
Yup, trying to eliminate some of those not in the alliance in an effort to keep them from being around at merger so they wont joint the ADIDAS 5
4/21/2013 8:01 PM
It looks like BCS would have won any way as long as Ibaka shows up to the game tonight.
4/21/2013 9:38 PM
We are going to get a head start on Challenge #11.  You will be predicting statistics for 6 different games on Tuesday night.  Each tribe member will be responsible for one of their tribe's games.  I will post the specifics for the challenge tomorrow.  

For now, I need each tribe member to select ONE game.  Post your choice in the thread.  Each game can only be select once by each tribe.  Do not select a game that someone in your tribe has already chosen.  

Anybody who has not selected a game by the time the voting results are announced will be randomly assigned to a game.  The Mid-Major member who does not select a game will be a replacement for whoever is voted out (if they are still around).  

Game   Tribe BCS   Tribe Mid-Major
NBA: Bucks vs. Heat    pureh21    sjurat
NBA: Celtics vs. Knicks    caesari                   psap
NHL: Jets vs. Capitals    da_goat    ahrens*
NHL: Kings vs. Wild    shlog3131    polabonez
MLB: Blue Jays vs. Orioles    phillyboy107    mb625
MLB: Dodgers vs. Mets    kneeneighbor      tsut30*

*ahrens and tsut30 did not respond, so they were randomly assigned (in alpha order)
4/22/2013 11:08 PM (edited)
Mlb blue jays vs orioles
4/21/2013 9:51 PM
NHL Wild vs Kings (BCS)
4/21/2013 9:53 PM
NBA: Bucks vs Heat
NBA: Celtics vs Knicks
NHL: Jets vs Capitals
NHL: Kings vs Wild                  schlog
MLB: Blue Jays vs Orioles      philly
MLB: Dodgers vs Mets            Kneeneigbor
4/21/2013 9:57 PM
Celts vs Knicks
4/21/2013 10:08 PM
celts vs knicks for bcs
4/21/2013 10:14 PM
BCS:

NBA: Bucks vs Heat
NBA: Celtics vs Knicks            caesari
NHL: Jets vs Capitals
NHL: Kings vs Wild                  schlog
MLB: Blue Jays vs Orioles      philly
MLB: Dodgers vs Mets            Kneeneigbor
4/21/2013 10:21 PM
The merge is coming I think after this challenge
4/21/2013 10:56 PM
I'll take the Blue Jays/O's game.
4/21/2013 11:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...47|48|49|50|51...95 Next ▸
SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.