SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Posted by psap on 5/22/2013 8:44:00 AM (view original):

So I will declare my voting strategy public.

2 votes will be put on Pola.

I can guarantee that my vote is on Pola, I just cast it.  Check with MB to confirm that he voted Pola also - obviously I cannot guarantee that MB will vote that way, but its there.

Remember this moment in the game when you are sitting at the Finale watching the votes go Pola’s way.  It will then be apparent that you guys weren’t really playing the game of Survivor to win, you were just playing you own little game at the cool kids table in the lunch room.  You don’t care if you win, you just don’t want anyone outside of you clique to have a chance.

Pathetic.  Make a move you pussi*s.

So I guess all that talk about riling up the guys and letting me know if any of them turn against me, and me voting one of them off with you and mb because you wanted to go against me in the finals is off the table?

I cast my vote two days ago about .39 seconds after psap won the immunity challenge.

But since it was not within the voting times, I will recast it now.

Privately, however... Not publicly.

That way no one knows who I will be voting for.....
5/22/2013 11:17 AM
I pass my immunity to polabonez.
5/22/2013 11:21 AM
L
O
L
5/22/2013 11:42 AM
I know I am out but I was hoping against hope that ahrens would pass his idol. Thats funny **** right there.
5/22/2013 11:57 AM
Posted by kneeneighbor on 5/22/2013 11:57:00 AM (view original):
I know I am out but I was hoping against hope that ahrens would pass his idol. Thats funny **** right there.
Thanks. I aim to amuse.
5/22/2013 12:13 PM
Polabonez now has challenge immunity. On the show, challenge immunity must be passed before the voting occurs. So if you voted for polabonez, you can resubmit your vote before 8pm est.
5/22/2013 12:28 PM
Posted by horvie78 on 5/22/2013 12:28:00 PM (view original):
Polabonez now has challenge immunity. On the show, challenge immunity must be passed before the voting occurs. So if you voted for polabonez, you can resubmit your vote before 8pm est.
damn...there goes the ultimate survivor shocker...
5/22/2013 12:30 PM
Posted by horvie78 on 5/22/2013 12:28:00 PM (view original):
Well that is a whole lot less fun.
5/22/2013 12:36 PM
Actually, according to our rules, the votes can't be changed. Rule 4 states that one of the reasons you may not want to vote early is because immunity can be passed. Horvie just got confused by the way the show works. I think that this time we will have to let them change the vote because he said that, but from this point forward, votes can not be changed for any reason. It would probably be best for everyone to wait and see if immunity is passed first.
5/22/2013 2:58 PM
Posted by ghutton9 on 5/22/2013 2:58:00 PM (view original):
Actually, according to our rules, the votes can't be changed. Rule 4 states that one of the reasons you may not want to vote early is because immunity can be passed. Horvie just got confused by the way the show works. I think that this time we will have to let them change the vote because he said that, but from this point forward, votes can not be changed for any reason. It would probably be best for everyone to wait and see if immunity is passed first.
I don't totally agree, but as Commissioner you can rule by edict. However, given that it is a significant change, I would like the original, albeit unofficial, votes revealed as it has a direct bearing on the outcome.
5/22/2013 3:54 PM
2 votes going Shoe's way.

Sorry would have stated this earlier but been tied up all day.

Pola, I assume warning you of anything coming your way was to me, right?
I would have -- but didn't for 2 reasons -- no one budged, combination of loyal followers and rabid haters of psap.
Also my intreperation of your not participating in the Challenge was that you already knew you were bullet proof via loyalty commitments made to you by Sjurat, Ahrens, and Shoe --  you never gave any indication or any slight interest that you would be voting with us so why not throw both votes at you instead, hoping one or more of the 3 Blind Mice would return to sanity?

We know that person isn't Ahrens.  Seems the knowledge that 2 votes coming your way was enough for him to fall on his sword for you.
I think you have power over Matt ala MK Ultra mind control or something.  Kid just ain't thinking for himself.

5/22/2013 5:26 PM (edited)
Ghutton is correct. I was thinking about the show, but this is clearly stated in the rules. We will use the original votes.

Challenge immunity will not be extended anymore, as it creates a confusing situation. If results are not posted, you will have to calculate on your own if you are planning to pass challenge immunity.
5/22/2013 5:44 PM
Posted by psap on 5/22/2013 5:26:00 PM (view original):
2 votes going Shoe's way.

Sorry would have stated this earlier but been tied up all day.

Pola, I assume warning you of anything coming your way was to me, right?
I would have -- but didn't for 2 reasons -- no one budged, combination of loyal followers and rabid haters of psap.
Also my intreperation of your not participating in the Challenge was that you already knew you were bullet proof via loyalty commitments made to you by Sjurat, Ahrens, and Shoe --  you never gave any indication or any slight interest that you would be voting with us so why not throw both votes at you instead, hoping one or more of the 3 Blind Mice would return to sanity?

We know that person isn't Ahrens.  Seems the knowledge that 2 votes coming your way was enough for him to fall on his sword for you.
I think you have power over Matt ala MK Ultra mind control or something.  Kid just ain't thinking for himself.

I would respond to this, but pola hasn't given me the right words to say. Once he does, I'll have an appropriate response.
5/22/2013 5:44 PM
Posted by sjurat on 5/22/2013 9:56:00 AM (view original):
So I will declare my voting strategy public, with a suggestion to the game administrators:

My vote will be put on psap.

I also put forth that the rules be admended to address non-playing parties badgering current players via sitemail and forum boards.  If such activity is observed (and harkening back to Potter Stewart "you know when you see it") the offending party be BANNED from future Survivor tourneys. 

Keeping these type of players around would be akin to letting a guy who likes to go to the Philippines to cruise gilrs, babysit your kids.  Just not a good idea.
Its funny.... the only people who don't like what i am doing are the losers i am exposing for playing this game the sissy way you are doing it.
It is YOU 3 BLIND MICE who have left a sour taste in so many people's mouth.  I am getting so many UNSOLICITED emails from those vanquished who love what i am currently doing in a public manner.  Hell no this better not be banned - in Survivor you can say what you want, when you want, in any way you want.  What a horrible inconvenience that it doesn't mesh with your Boys Club strategy -- and more so actually exposes the joke this style of play makes of the game.

This is an effing INDIVIDUAL game and you guys are playing like a bunch of scared puss*ies -- and now comes SIR KISS AS* wanting the rules changed so i can't even expose you a-holes anymore.

I will be voted off tonite, and I will play again.  
And i will play under PSAP and i guarantee more people will want to play and partner with me than they EVER would want to play with you SJURAT.
I never lied.  I never broke a promise made.  In fact, people did that to me instead -- right MB?  And i was still cool with that.

Ahrens is also upset because i didn't divulge everything i knew to him?  I DON"T EFFING CARE!!!!  This is my game.  I told you before i want no part with your GDAM circle jerk you losers have going.  Passing Challenge Immunity to the Favorite?  THAT IS SO PATHETIC.  That now seals your ZERO VOTE fate Matt.

I'm gonna get voted off TWICE but i have probably had more fun than anyone in this game.  If you can't handle a little (or a lot) of CHAOS and don't want to make life uncomfortable for the popular kids, then don't play with me.  Winning by sacrificing your own competitive desires to protect someone else in an online game is sad.

I play hard and i have fun.  I attack the leaders and try to make them make moves.  I look for ways to exploit situations and do things anonymously, privately, or publically to manipulate people and situations.  There is no RIGHT WAY nor no WRONG WAY to play this game.  But for GOD'S SAKES -- play it on your own 2 feet.

5/22/2013 5:54 PM (edited)
Posted by horvie78 on 5/22/2013 5:44:00 PM (view original):
Ghutton is correct. I was thinking about the show, but this is clearly stated in the rules. We will use the original votes.

Challenge immunity will not be extended anymore, as it creates a confusing situation. If results are not posted, you will have to calculate on your own if you are planning to pass challenge immunity.
I am sure it doesn't matter because in all probability there are 4 votes coming my way.

If that is not the case, then wow, what a Cluster F*uck we have on our hands.  
So if it ain't 4 votes coming my way i would hope we do a re-vote or do-over or something.
Kind of a crucial time in the game if it already wasn't a done deal with my exit.
5/22/2013 5:57 PM
◂ Prev 1...80|81|82|83|84...95 Next ▸
SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.