SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

So it looks like Nike has won.  Losers = UA, Adidas, and all depositors in Cyprus.  www.zerohedge.com
3/17/2013 3:53 PM (edited)
:) 
3/17/2013 3:46 PM
Final Scores: Nike 208, Adidas 190, Under Armour 186.  Tribe Nike is immune and will have a small advantage in the next challenge.  Ghutton will post the next challenge tomorrow evening.

Tribe Adidas and Under Armour will each vote one member to redemption island.  A couple reminders...
-Submit your vote by sitemail to survivorxii.  You cannot change your vote once it has been submitted.
-The time period for voting is between 12am EST and 8pm EST.
3/17/2013 6:04 PM
After beginning the game short one survivor, should UA have to vote?

Votes: 18
(Last vote received: 3/18/2013 3:47 PM)
3/17/2013 8:12 PM
I voted yes and I'm on the tribe.  We knew going in we had a disadvantage and it is what it is. 
3/17/2013 8:18 PM
Are you guys split evenly over there, or is it a 6-1 deal?
3/17/2013 8:23 PM
No idea yet.  Haven't really talked to anyone. Could easily be me going.
3/17/2013 8:27 PM
Happy voting, losers! Happy st pats day too to everyone!

Ps: I'm intoxicated.
3/17/2013 9:58 PM
Idk I anyone looked at the bracket this year but wow! Messed up!
3/17/2013 11:55 PM
VOTING RESULTS...

Adidas Tribe:
2 votes for phillyboy107
2 votes for caesari
3 votes for jbeninte
In addition, jbeninte voted for himself...which is against the rules, but it doesn't matter because he had the most votes anyway.

jbeninte
has been eliminated from Survivor XII.  Since he is not interested in playing anymore, he will not go to redemption island.

Under Armour Tribe
2 votes for psap
4 votes for csudak
ahrens did not vote...he officially receives his first warning...anymore missed votes will result in disqualification!

csudak has been voted out of Under Armour and will head to redemption island.
5/2/2013 6:42 PM (edited)
Kind of thought I would have some votes due to my bad picks. When is the next competition.
3/18/2013 8:52 PM
Posted by phillyboy107 on 3/18/2013 8:52:00 PM (view original):
Kind of thought I would have some votes due to my bad picks. When is the next competition.
It will be posted shortly
3/18/2013 9:05 PM
CHALLENGE #2: THE PRICE IS RIGHT?

This will be a single elimination team challenge. The captain of each team must submit the picks to the survivorxii account by 6:00 pm EST on Tuesday March 19th. The team captain must make the pick or designate another teammate to do it for them. If the pick is not submitted by the team captain or designated person by the deadline then the team will lose the challenge and be sent to tribal council. The team that wins this challenge will receive a small bonus in the next challenge. 

THE CHALLENGE

On Tuesday evening there will be the World Baseball Classic final, 2 NCAA tournament first round games, and 4 NBA games. Each team must guess the score for each team in these games. That is a total of 14 teams and 14 scores that must be turned in. The team that guesses closest to the final score for that team, without going over, will win that team. Each team is worth 2 points. If that team wins their game, then they are worth an additional 1 point. If multiple tribes guess the same score and win, then the team will count for each tribe that wins it. If all tribes guess higher than what the team scores then nobody gets that team. The winner of the challenge will be the tribe with the most points after all games are played. The games played for this challenge are as follows:

WBC
Puerto Rico vs. winner of Netherlands and Dominican Republic

NCAA
NC A&T vs Liberty
St Mary vs Middle Tennessee

NBA
Magic vs Pacers
Nuggets vs Thunder
Trail Blazers vs Bucks
Clippers vs Kings

Tie Breaker #1- Winner of the World Baseball Classic
Tie Breaker #2- Winner of NC A &T vs. Liberty
Tie Breaker #3- Winner of St Mary vs. Middle Tennessee
Tie Breaker #4- Order received

Team Nike Advantage
For the advantage on this challenge, Team Nike will be allowed to give 2 scores for any one team of their choosing. 

Example
Team A guesses 45 for St Mary. Team B guesses 56 for St Mary. Team C guesses 70 for St Mary.
St Mary scores 68 and wins. They are now worth 3 points. Team B gets St Mary and the 3 points. Team C was closer but their guess was too high and they can't win St Mary because of this. 

If there are any questions or comments about this then email ghutton9 or horvie78.
3/18/2013 9:32 PM (edited)
Posted by horvie78 on 3/18/2013 8:42:00 PM (view original):
VOTING RESULTS...

Adidas Tribe:
2 votes for phillyboy107
2 votes for caesari
3 votes for jbeninte
In addition, jbeninte voted for himself...which is against the rules, but it doesn't matter because he had the most votes anyway.

jbeninte
has been eliminated from Survivor XII.  Since he is not interested in playing anymore, he will not go to redemption island.

Under Armour Tribe
2 votes for psap
4 votes for csudak
ahrens did not vote...he officially receives his first warning...anymore missed votes will result in disqualification!

So you already posted results?
What about someone playing an idol, don't they have until 11pm?

I was going to play the Idol of Little Taliwack, courtesy of polabonehead......lol! Actually, I figure that it won't save me......BUT since I cannot save this one for future tribals,  I do wish to play the GD National Championship Idol (Miami in Hayes). I hate the rule that you cannot save this idol.....it should trump any idol and be used when you want to.....just my 2 cents.
3/18/2013 10:48 PM
Posted by da_goat on 3/18/2013 10:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by horvie78 on 3/18/2013 8:42:00 PM (view original):
VOTING RESULTS...

Adidas Tribe:
2 votes for phillyboy107
2 votes for caesari
3 votes for jbeninte

jbeninte

Under Armour Tribe
2 votes for psap
4 votes for csudak

So you already posted results?
What about someone playing an idol, don't they have until 11pm?

I was going to play the Idol of Little Taliwack, courtesy of polabonehead......lol! Actually, I figure that it won't save me......BUT since I cannot save this one for future tribals,  I do wish to play the GD National Championship Idol (Miami in Hayes). I hate the rule that you cannot save this idol.....it should trump any idol and be used when you want to.....just my 2 cents.
Nice. I agree. That rule never made sense to me. You would figure that's a pretty tough Idol to get and should be able to be held on to so that it could at least be used. We kept it in though out of respect to the original rules.
3/18/2013 11:08 PM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18...95 Next ▸
SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.