SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Posted by csudak on 3/19/2013 9:44:00 PM (view original):
You know, us unisex first namers should stick together Lauren!
You shoulda thought about that before turnin on me!  Doh! lol
3/19/2013 11:52 PM
I don't consider Lauren to be a unisex name at all.
3/20/2013 6:50 AM
It's official...

Final Scores:  UA 16, Nike 8, Adidas 7. 

Adidas votes.  All votes are due by 8pm EST to survivorxii account.

3/20/2013 7:39 AM
Is it time for a hidden immunity idol?

Votes: 11
(Last vote received: 3/20/2013 10:41 PM)
3/20/2013 5:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WvE25IBUJM

This is great idk if everyone has seen this but its priceless!!!!!
3/20/2013 5:24 PM
This is going to be a crazy vote
3/20/2013 6:48 PM
Yeah, they only two, "no", are the game runners. hahaha
3/20/2013 8:12 PM
Is it time for Nike to vote?

Votes: 11
(Last vote received: 3/24/2013 5:29 PM)
3/20/2013 8:19 PM
All of the votes are in. I've checked to make sure there are not any possible Idols to be played and there are not.

The votes were:

4 votes for Phillyboy107

3 votes for Caesari

Phillyboy107 has been sent to Redemption Island

3/20/2013 10:16 PM
Knew that was going to happen. Might I say that swany and bperkins are next to go and kneeneighbor knew I couldn't trust u. At least its on me and not a team.
3/20/2013 10:26 PM
From da goat to caseri

Well we finished last and get to vote again. Who do you think voted for you last time? I would like to get rid of phillyboy as his picks have been horrible, he didn't even understand this last one, BUT do we need him to vote with us? Who are you thinking bperkins or swany?

They are targeting the new people lol. Good luck swany and bperkins. Your screwed. Hope ur team addias loses the rest of the challenges so I can beat u guys and (this is in game stuff I'm talking not getting mad at u out of the game)
3/20/2013 10:34 PM
Well here it goes again......is philly the golfpro? We all know what happened last season so this is definitely not a good thing going forward. Maybe philly should be sent from RI straight off the game.....you would have thought people learned something.
3/20/2013 10:51 PM
Challenge 3: Select Your Seeds

This is a pretty simple challenge. You will be picking the winner of ALL 16 games in the NCAA tournament on Friday. For each of your teams that actually win, you will receive the same number of points as that team’s seed. The tribe that ends up with the least points will vote somebody out. The tribe with the highest point total will receive an EXCLUSIVE clue to the hidden IMMUNITY IDOL, which will go into play this weekend.

TIME (ET):   MATCHUP
12:15 PM    (15) Albany vs (2) Duke

12:40 PM    (12) Ole Miss vs (5) Wisconsin

1:40 PM      (9) Temple vs (8) North Carolina State

2:10 PM      (15) Pacific vs (2) Miami (FL)

2:45 PM      (10) Cincinnati vs (7) Creighton

3:10 PM      (13) LaSalle vs (4) Kansas State

4:10 PM      (16) James Madison vs (1) Indiana

4:40 PM      (10) Colorado vs (7) Illinois

6:50 PM      (15) Florida Gulf Coast vs (2) Georgetown

7:15 PM      (15) Iona vs (2) Ohio State

7:20 PM      (9) Villanova vs (8) North Carolina

7:27 PM      (14) Northwestern State vs (3) Florida

9:20 PM      (10) Oklahoma vs (7) San Diego State

9:45 PM      (10) Iowa State vs (7) Notre Dame

9:50 PM      (16) Western Kentucky vs (1) Kansas

9:57 PM      (11) Minnesota vs (6) UCLA

Example: Your tribe picks (12) Ole Miss. If Ole Miss pulls the upset, you earn 12 points. If Ole Miss loses, you do not earn any points. 

Advantage for Under Armour: you will start the challenge with 5 points

TB1: Number of points scored by Cody Zeller (Indiana)
TB2: Margin of victory in the Western Kentucky vs. Kansas game
TB3: Total combined points in the Villanova vs. North Carolina game
TB4: Order of submission

The captain of each team must submit the picks to the survivorxii account by THURSDAY at 11pm EST. The team captain must make the pick or designate another teammate to do it for them.
3/20/2013 11:31 PM (edited)
Posted by mlee on 3/20/2013 10:51:00 PM (view original):
Well here it goes again......is philly the golfpro? We all know what happened last season so this is definitely not a good thing going forward. Maybe philly should be sent from RI straight off the game.....you would have thought people learned something.
I told my other tribe members this same message before the vote.
3/20/2013 10:53 PM
Posted by ghutton9 on 3/14/2013 2:54:00 PM (view original):
I can confirm that I am not aware of stevedotdec playing under an alias. I can not confirm one way or the other of knowing of anyone playing under an alias. While I could see both sides of the argument, I must say that it isn't against the rules. By saying that, I am not confirming that I even know of an alias in the game. I think what people fail to realize is that this is being done on the internet and you can't really compare something like this to the real life game. There are things in the real life game that you can't get from playing online and the same can be said the other way. While it may be a dirty tactic, it is a tactic that can be used due to the nature of the game. If you are able to trick someone by using an alternate ID through sitemail then while I think that is dirty, it is also not against the rules of the game. I do however think that airing dirty laundry under another name ruins the integrity of the game. I put in my sitemail to all users that if you are not on the island then do not post anything that could affect others. I consider the id that you are playing the game with as being on the island. If you want to post what you find out by using that ID then more power to you because then others can judge you as well as you are judging them and that's what this game is about. It's about judging the others and making decisions based on what you know about them. So if you want to find something out using a fake ID, and are succesful, at least have the decency to post what you find out under your ID that is on the island. 
Glad to see phillyboy follows the requests of the host!!!!
3/20/2013 10:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19|20...95 Next ▸
SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.