SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Polabonez edges out Ahrens to win immunity...again.  Challenge immunity can be transferred until noon EST since the results were late (must be posted on thread).  Votes are due by 8pm EST.  

I'll be out of town until Monday night.  Contact Ghutton if you have questions on anything.
5/17/2013 7:41 AM
Posted by horvie78 on 5/17/2013 7:41:00 AM (view original):
Polabonez edges out Ahrens to win immunity...again.  Challenge immunity can be transferred until noon EST since the results were late (must be posted on thread).  Votes are due by 8pm EST.  

I'll be out of town until Monday night.  Contact Ghutton if you have questions on anything.
So you are taking a "knee" this weekend...so are we.
5/18/2013 7:49 AM (edited)
Voting is cut off. An idol must be played before 11 pm ET. 
5/17/2013 8:07 PM
Voting Results

No idols have been played. The results are as follows:

1 vote for mb625
1 vote for Ahrens
4 votes for kneeneighbor.

kneeneighbor has been voted off of the island and heads to Redemption Island. The final Redemption Island challenge will be posted tomorrow and the challenge will take place on Sunday. After this redemption, all eliminations will be final and nobody will be able to return.
5/17/2013 11:28 PM
he he
5/18/2013 3:42 PM
Redemption Challenge #3-This is it

You guys that have been sent to Redemption Island have one shot to get back on to the main island for your opportunity to win the game. This is that chance. Tomorrow, Sunday May 19th, will be the day that you can win back the chance to seek revenge on those that wronged you. All you have to do is win one more challenge.

The challenge:
There are quite a few sporting events going on tomorrow. The NBA playoffs, NHL playoffs, a couple of tennis matches, MLB games and plenty of soccer games are going on. Everyone must pick 20 games and pick the winners. Simple enough right? Well that is not all of the challenge. Then you need to number them 1-20. Starting at 1, if you pick that game correctly then we'll move on to the next game slots.  If everyone that is remaining is eliminated at the same time, then the remaining players will move on to the next slot. We will do this until there is a winner. One more catch though. Everyone gets 3 losses. Meaning that you can continue on your way to 20 until you have lost 3 games. After your 3rd loss, you are eliminated from the challenge. The winner is declared after the other participants have been eliminated. If multiple players make it to 20, then the winner is the person with the fewest losses. If that is still the same, then the winner will be the player that turned in their picks before the others. 
5/18/2013 8:15 PM
Of course the picks are due before the first game. If you choose to use soccer picks, then you better turn it in really early because those games start as early as 7:45 am ET. All other picks will be due before the 1st game of whatever sport you use.
5/18/2013 11:37 PM (edited)
1. Aston Villa
2. Arizona Diamondbacks
3. Texas Rangers
4. Serena Williams
5. England (cricket)
6. Tottenham Spurs
7. San Antonio Spurs
8. Pakistan (cricket)
9. Sweden (hockey)
10. U.S.A (hockey)
11. Rafa Nadal
12. Barca
13. Arsenal
14. Nationals
15. Liverpool
16. Keegan Bradley
17. AC Milan
18. Switzerland (hockey)
19. Roger Federer
20.  1st B Olympic Club to take it all (Water Polo, Fisher Cup)

The picks from a guy who just didn't give a flip. We'll see how they do. 
5/19/2013 1:19 AM
Oh should I have sent those in?
5/19/2013 1:22 AM
I didnt even turn any picks in so thats 1 less opponent for you caesari... just now getting access to the internet..
my wife left our ipad at my moms house last week and my pc  is on the fritz and laptop battery doesnt work and wont charge so ive been pretty much internet deprived all week other than the limited amount of sites i can visit at work..

oh well, i wasnt much interested in coming back and trying to keep up w/ the daily grind that is survivor lol

i might send my picks in that i was going to use just to compare against what everyone else had.. just for the hell of it

5/19/2013 2:17 PM
I sent my picks in and it is virtually all baseball.
5/19/2013 2:36 PM
If you guys could post your picks in the thread I would appreciate it. I'm on the run all day and on my phone.
5/19/2013 2:51 PM
Yeah knee. .I had all bball games selected as well. .
Heres what I had drawn up to submit..

1. Spurs
2. Oak
3. Sporting KC
4. Cubs
5. PIT
6. Cards
7. Braves
8. Dbacks
9. NYY
10. reds
11. SD
12. rockies
13. TB
14. BoSox
15. LAA
16. TEX
17. CLE Indians
18. Spurs
19. Penguins
20. NY Rangers
5/19/2013 4:52 PM
Here were my picks.

#1 Pittsburgh Penguins over Ottawa Senators
#2 Boston Bruins over the New York Rangers
#3 San Antonio Spurs over Memphis Grizzlies
#4 Boston Red Sox over Minnesota Twins
#5 New York Yankees over Toronto Blue Jays
#6 Cleveland Indians over Seattle Mariners
#7Arizona Diamondbacks over Miami Marlins
#8 Tampa Bay Rays over Baltimore Orioles
#9 Atlanta Braves over LA Dodgers
#10 Cincinnati Reds over Philadelphia Phillies
#11 Pittsburgh Pirates over Houston Astros
#12 Milwaukee Brewers over St. Louis Cardinals
#13 New York Mets over Chicago Cubs
#14 LA Angles over Chicago White Sox
#15 Oakland A's over Kansas City Royals
#16 Washington Nationals over San Diego Padres
#17 San Fransisco Giants over Colorado Rockies
#18 Detroit Tigers over Texas Rangers
#19 Barcelona over What ever the Hell Real Valladolid is
#20 Manchester United over West Bromwich Albion...
5/19/2013 6:05 PM
Here were my picks:

1 Benfica over Moreirense PORTUGAL
2 AC Milan over Siena ITALY
3 Florintina over Pescara ITALY
4 Tottenham over Sunderland ENGLAND
5 Serena Willams over Victoria Azarennka TENNIS
6 Rafael Nadel over Roger Federer TENNIS
7 Liverpool over QPR ENGLAND
8 Man City over Norwich ENGLAND
9 Bacelona over valladolid SPAIN
10 FC Porto over Ferreira PORTUGAL
11 Arsenal over Newcastle ENGLAND
12 San Antonio over Memphis NBA
13 Atlanta over LA Dodges MLB
14 Pittsburgh over Houston MLB
15 Athletics over Royals MLB
16 Cubs over Mets MLB
17 Yankees over BlueJays MLB
18 Cardinals over Breweres MLB
19 Bruins over Rangers NHL
20 Penguins over Senators NHL
5/19/2013 6:09 PM
◂ Prev 1...76|77|78|79|80...95 Next ▸
SURVIVOR XII: Ahrens Crowned Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.