I know this is blunt. I hope it doesn't offend.
1) I'm not a big fan of Rickey and his B- range won't do you favors in center. '92 Raines would be as good a lead lead-off hitter and a better CF for $2K more. (C)
2) You have over 700PA of a guy with a .272/.307/.442 line. Such a hitter should only bat 8th and there is no way you are using 737 PA in the 8 spot (D)
3) If I have to pick a Gavvy, this would be the one. (A)
4) Meh. I am not a fan of homeruns in the sim. Ruth is a good value though. (C)
5) Boggs is a good value. Nice pick. (A)
6) There are many great values at catcher. '69 McCaver isn't one of them. (D)
7) At short a high FP with decent range should be a priority. (D)
8) So you are using your AAA a 1B. Good luck. (C)
LIne-up grade = C
Unless you need PAs to reach 4800, every OL bench should contain Wilson Delgado (if you can spare $50K), Howie Clark and Clyde Sukforth. If you need PAs take Hughie Jennings, Ted Kazinski, or Rich Reese. Gomez isn't a bad pick. Unfrotunately this one is graded Pass Fail. You get a F here.
Clemens walks to many for the price to be a great value (D)
Adonis also walks to many, but you are moving in the right direction (C)
Johnson like Clemens isn’t a value (D)
Schmidt isn’t a great value, but at least his walks won’t get out of control (C)
Rotation grade C-
Meek, Jackson, Aloma and Hernandez all walk too many batters. There are better values out there. (C)
Soriano is awesome, but a horrible value (C)
Bullpen grade = C
I don't see a consistent theme on this team. They aren't suited a particular stadium that I can tell. You didn't fish out values or build pitching-fielding synergies. You did however draft 9 200K scrubs that you can swap out for your AAA and a WW pick-up. Unfortunely you drafted too few IP and PA to maximize the value of your pick-up.
Synergy grade = D
Overall grade C-