7 players foul out?? Topic

I just lost my 1st rd NT game www.whatifsports.com/hd/GameResults/BoxScore.aspx

Is there anything I could have done to not have 7 guys foul out of the game? My opponent shot 61 FT but I don't see a huge disparity between our teams. I know my team is relatively young, but I have never seen a team commit 38 fouls in a game. 

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
3/5/2013 8:12 AM
First, 11 of your 38 fouls were in that last minute forty or so of regulation intentionally fouling to - successfully - force overtime. Six of your seven foul outs were on intentional fouls. . Second ....look at how tired your players got.
3/5/2013 8:42 AM
So my Stamina was too low?
3/5/2013 8:47 AM
Well. Your backups were a little low that combined with Johnson's early foul trouble and him only playing six first half minutes set off a bit of a nasty fatigue cascade in your guards. And in the second half Johnson didn't come back in until five and a half minutes into the second half. I'd say the whole Johnson sitting out long periods bit ganked your depth chart.
3/5/2013 10:03 AM
is it possible for 8 or more players to foul out?
3/5/2013 5:56 PM
Isn't it something like "the last guy to foul out can coe bac in, but every ful he commits is a technical" or something like that?
3/5/2013 8:09 PM
HD uses the NBA rule of not allowing fewer than 5 players on the floor at a time.   
When you're down to fewer than 5 eligible, one of the players with 5 fouls returns.  

Years ago there was a ghost team in D2 Allen (Molloy) that had had multiple guys out with grades and some of the a couple players averaged more than 6 fouls a game. 
3/5/2013 9:59 PM
7 players foul out?? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.