MLB - 1 Opening for Season 10 Topic

We are in the second round of the playoffs.  The Phillies owner has changed his mind and is giving up WIS and is willing to transfer the team immediately.  You can inherit the current budget, promote and demote, re-sign free agents, etc.

What makes MLB different?

1.  One of only a few MLB themes
2.  Low turnover/Quick rollover.  We have been approved the same day as rollover every season in existence.
3.  Active Blog
4.  Established ruleset including minimum win requirements (among others) which is followed and enforced

Please send me a sitemail if interested.

Philadelphia Phillies

World Blog

World Rules
3/24/2013 6:46 AM (edited)
For anyone thinking about joining this world, let me give you some insight. This is a golden opportunity, hop rarely has openings in his worlds because they are run so smoothly. We literally roll on the first possible cycle every season.

In addition, there are solid no tanking rules, zero world chat fights, mature owners who play the game the right way and a pretty awesome blog.

I joined my first world run by hop a few years ago and now I have quit all other worlds and will only join his. That is how much better the experience is.
3/24/2013 8:20 AM
Everything drichar said and then some: if you have not played in a ML themed world, you owe it to yourself to try it.  If you enjoy the history of your world, it is so much nicer be able to look up an old record and see that it was set by a player from say, St. Louis, and not have to try and figure out what team that translates to for the current season, or which of the 3 franchises that have been located in St. Louis at one time or another.  Even if a particular team does change owners frequently, you still have continuity.
3/26/2013 8:52 PM
MLB - 1 Opening for Season 10 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.