All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Promised QB Start Not Working
3/6/2013 12:31 AM
I promised start to my FR QB and I set him as #1 for all three depth charts. He took every snap and after two games he is complaining about not starting.
3/6/2013 4:26 AM
Click coaching => player settings., then Quarterbacks, then check Starter?
3/8/2013 10:36 PM
I did this (didn't before) and yet today I got another hate email from my QB threatening to quit my team if I don't make him a starter. What gives?
3/8/2013 11:39 PM
Posted by how_roark on 3/8/2013 10:36:00 PM (view original):
I did this (didn't before) and yet today I got another hate email from my QB threatening to quit my team if I don't make him a starter. What gives?
Along with making him a starter in the player settings page, did he play at least one play in the first half?
3/9/2013 10:40 AM
He plays every play and is #1 on all : QB depth charts.
3/9/2013 11:06 AM
having the same problem with my QB and 2 OL that I promised starts to.
3/9/2013 4:39 PM
M2 to with LB and RB
3/9/2013 6:19 PM
Same issue here with a few different players.
3/10/2013 2:18 PM
I'll have to check on this.  They are being credited with GS the same as what was in 2.0.  Just the way you mark them as Starter has changed, but it's possible something else is missing in the pipeline. I'll have to check the code where they complain about starts to see if we are missing something.
3/11/2013 5:02 PM
thank you norbert because ive had similar problem despite marking them as starters two days ago WE keeps declining and they are threatening to leave, which hopefully can be fixed because they are centerpiece recruits for all of us who are experiencing this issue
3/12/2013 10:02 AM
Yeah my kicker just shot me a nasty gram today and i only have 1 kicker and he's been listed as my starter in every game so far. Also there used to be a small green checkmark next to starters names when you clicked on the school page that is not showing the starters you picked.
3/15/2013 2:50 PM
Hey can you let us know the status of this problem...I was just informed by my kicker that I might have an extra scholarship for next year cause the game is not recognizing him as a starter even thou he's been my starting kicker all season. Thanks.
3/15/2013 3:36 PM
I can't seem to set any starters.  When I mark the starter? box and then hit save it says success but no one gets the starter icon.  Whats up here?

Does setting a starting lineup really need to require all this? 
3/15/2013 4:01 PM
Posted by rudyrude9 on 3/15/2013 3:37:00 PM (view original):
I can't seem to set any starters.  When I mark the starter? box and then hit save it says success but no one gets the starter icon.  Whats up here?

Does setting a starting lineup really need to require all this? 
The starter icons are only visible on the team profile page (the page you get when you click on your team banner), they're not visible in the depth charts.
3/15/2013 6:30 PM
Yep I have no starters
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Promised QB Start Not Working

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.