Anderson Silva vs Georges St Pierre in Dec Topic

Thoughts?
3/6/2013 8:21 AM
Wont happen.
3/12/2013 6:10 PM
Anderson Silva would **** him up..
3/12/2013 6:10 PM
Scheduled for Dec 27th.

IDK if it will happen or not but I hope it does.

St Pierre is a pretty damn good fighter, and will definitely be one of the best opponents Silva has ever faced, but I tend to agree that Silva wins that fight.

If not St. Pierre, who COULD present Silva a challenge?
3/14/2013 3:36 AM
No one. 

But I wouldn't assume GSP couldn't beat him.   At their level, one simply screw up will put you in a bad place.   Being in a bad place against GSP isn't where you want to be.
3/14/2013 8:50 AM
Chris Weidman has a better chance than GSP, but I'm not saying he will win either.
4/2/2013 11:39 AM
Silva would crush GSP, you kidding me?

Look what Silva did to a bigger GSP clone in Belfort
4/2/2013 8:46 PM
Silva needs to fight LHW's for any sort of comp really, though Jon Jones is a stretch
4/2/2013 8:47 PM
Silva would easily beat GSP.. Silva and Jones would be a good fight.. Would be a coin flip in my opinion. 

Dan Henderson could potentially beat Silva.. But it would take a great showing from him to do it.

Chris Weidman, not likely..  Problem is Silva probably only has 2-4 more good fights before his his age catches him.

I'd like to see Nick Diaz fight Silva. Diaz would lose but it could be a close fight.
4/17/2013 4:30 PM
Nick diaz would get destroyed by the spider within one round.
4/18/2013 2:06 PM
Posted by willsauve on 4/17/2013 4:30:00 PM (view original):
Silva would easily beat GSP.. Silva and Jones would be a good fight.. Would be a coin flip in my opinion. 

Dan Henderson could potentially beat Silva.. But it would take a great showing from him to do it.

Chris Weidman, not likely..  Problem is Silva probably only has 2-4 more good fights before his his age catches him.

I'd like to see Nick Diaz fight Silva. Diaz would lose but it could be a close fight.
The 1st round of the Silva-Henderson match-up was competitive.

The 2nd round?  All Silva.  I mean flat dominated Hendo.
4/21/2013 1:00 AM
I was surprised how game Melendez was tonight.  Benson won, but sh!t that was a good fight

Cormier, despite his size, might just be quick enough to get Cain.  He's just quick and sharp.
4/21/2013 1:02 AM
Anderson Silva vs Georges St Pierre in Dec Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.