Don't Let my Sweet 16 Team Go Sim! (Naismith D3) Topic

I've decided to leave behind the Northwest Conference to make my fortunes in D2, but I still have a soft spot for Whitworth and would like to see them picked up. 

They return three starters from a team that went on a miracle Sweet Sixteen run as a 16-seed (eventually dropping in overtime to 5-seeded Mary Washington), including their best player in Dean Mullen, who is on pace to finish in the top three all-time in scoring. 

The conference was third in Naismith D3 RPI last year and has some fantastic coaches. Last year saw six teams make the NT, four make the Sweet Sixteen, and three make the Elite Eight, so there will be plenty of bonus cash to fill the five open scholarships. 

And I do have some information about the caps of some current players, so if you pick them up and want those, let me know. 
3/6/2013 9:27 AM
That's a great conference.  I miss the NWers.

3/6/2013 10:41 AM
Well I wish I would have have waited a bit (I am new to WIS), but have already accepted the rebuilding job that needs to be done at Pacific Luthern in the NWC.
3/6/2013 2:07 PM
For some reason I read this title as "Don't let my team go to the Sweet 16 Go Sim!"

In other words I thought you wants your team to lose in the 2nd round for some reason.

3/6/2013 2:24 PM
Bump for the last two days of hiring. Anyone not in Naismith, this is an excellent place to join. Conference has 8 humans, and Whitworth returns three starters from a Sweet Sixteen team (so should be competitive) but also has 5 open scholarships (so you can make your mark quickly). 
3/8/2013 3:36 PM
Don't Let my Sweet 16 Team Go Sim! (Naismith D3) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.