can this pg play Topic

speed/durability/rebound/shot blocking are in red.  everything else is in black. i am looking at 37-42 range for def and ath when fully developed. do you think he can be a starter?   he was ineligble as a frosh so next season he will be a real soph.   this season just ended. i am real sketchy on him sue to low def/ath    i plan man/triangle.

Lawrence Keithley

PG|Sophomore|5'10"|173 lbs.|3.3 gpa
Starkville AcademyStarkville, MS|Recruited By: aupat84
PG
Athleticism 25

Speed 85

Rebounding 1

Defense 23

Shot Blocking 2

Low-post 13

Perimeter 72

Ball Handling 85

Passing 51

Work Ethic 71

Stamina 88

Durability 70

FT Shooting C+    
Health 100
3/6/2013 3:00 PM
the numbers on the right are the amount he developed last season
3/6/2013 3:00 PM
He looks like a defensive liability to me when fully developed.   With that being said, he's a dynamite guy off the bench, instant offense from the PG position.  You can find a role for him.   I certainly wouldn't cut him.
3/6/2013 3:04 PM
No
3/6/2013 3:07 PM
At DII, running man, I would be hesitant to let him do anything more than play a minor backup role. If you ran press, I'd maybe be willing to put him on the court more, but I have to agree with Joe, that guy is a huge defensive liability, but he'd still be a solid distributor/scorer coming off the bench.
3/6/2013 4:11 PM
can this pg play Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.