Recruit says "the campus must be nice in person" Topic

Recruit says campus sounds great and it must be nice in person, and he's been there 10 or more times already, what am I to think as his potential coach...this guy is too stupid to learn any plays?
3/6/2013 4:24 PM (edited)
Posted by steveatdsm on 3/6/2013 4:24:00 PM (view original):
Recruit says campus sounds great and it must be nice in person, and he's been there 10 or more times already, what am I to think as his potential coach...this guy is too stupid to learn any plays?
Too many concussions. More visits and he should remember ok.

Invest in a personal tutor when he enrolls.
3/6/2013 4:28 PM
Posted by steveatdsm on 3/6/2013 4:24:00 PM (view original):

The recruit is telling you that you are behind in the recruiting process- gonna need more effort if you hope to sign him.

3/6/2013 4:53 PM
Recruit says "the campus must be nice in person" Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.