All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > SimLeague Baseball > New Theme Idea maybe?
3/6/2013 5:50 PM
not sure if this belongs here or not. move it if that is the case. has there ever been a theme league that required a team to field a team of 25 players in a 25 year span. take the years 1988-2012 for example. another requirement would be that you would have to choose a specific franchise. I thought the league might be dominated to much by the teams that had alot of turnover over that time so i thought what if the franchise had the rights to the player based on the amount of games played on that team during the time period. Just an idea i had for awhile and i've never seen a league like this but i am quite new to the site, mostly just lurking on the forums for a couple of years.
3/6/2013 6:02 PM
My first ever theme league had those same rules. I believe it was called a 'franchise league'. There may be a few variations of franchise leagues out there, but the 25 players from 25 separate yrs is one.
3/6/2013 7:38 PM
It's a fairly common theme idea....you'll see one like that several times a year.
3/7/2013 4:20 PM
pretty sure i know the answer to this question is no, but is their some kind of database or search function that you can type in league requirements and it will pull up current leagues that are ongoing or open and past leagues?
3/7/2013 7:27 PM
All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > SimLeague Baseball > New Theme Idea maybe?

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.