Preventing Turnovers Topic

What attribute is best to prevent turnovers?  I always assumed GI, especially for QB's, and Hands for RB's. 
3/7/2013 4:38 PM
One of many items in the current engine....no one knows the answer.  Theoretically, you are correct, but there are a ton of factors that come into the turnover equation.  I don't know all of them, but think about .....what offense are you running?  what defense is the opponent running?  Is the defense playing aggressive vs conservative?  In the new update, the PBP should help to describe what is happening when a turnover occurs....which hopefully will provide some insight into the real factors that contribute to turnover(s).
3/7/2013 6:43 PM

For QB's it is a balance.  GI is identifying the open receiver, but without Tec to be accurate and Str to get it there on a deep pass, you will have turnovers.  You need it all in a QB, or you are going to throw picks.  Otherwise you better dial it down and throw short passes.  Take my QB for example.  He is a 5th year Sr. and has great ratings.  You can see his Td-Int ratio change as he grew and this season it is a crazy 93-4 ratio.  Same offense, same settings, same talent level around him, same level of opponent.  I do wonder if there is a QB that has put up similar stats over 4 years.

Gridiron Dynasty - Football Sim Games - Player Profile: Richard Phillips

3/8/2013 11:44 AM
Preventing Turnovers Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.