Cosmetic or Relevant??? Topic

I'm new - well, about to start season 2. Does height, weight and GPA actually matter in GD?
Assuming a higher GPA might help with GI but does it matter if my OL are all 140lb and 5' 6"? Well, you get my meaning

PolarSi
3/7/2013 6:16 PM
That stuff means nothing...the only thing that matters is GPA for Formation IQ.
3/9/2013 4:11 PM
Many thanks for that and congratulations on winning the National Championship.

Bonus question, is there any way of accessing results from a previous season? We've rolled over to season 75 and I should have kept a record of my results but didn't, thinking they'd be archived somewhere
3/10/2013 2:57 PM
Unfortunately not.  Team stats are not kept.  Player stats are and you can look at them, but only if the player is still on your team.  Sorry for the late reply.
3/18/2013 11:08 AM
I wish they at least kept team records. I have been with the same team in one world for almost 40 seasons. I would love to compare my players from way back when to now.
3/26/2013 1:36 PM
Cosmetic or Relevant??? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.