Longest losing streak to another coach... Topic

Tonight my UConn team is playing in the CT championship vs jake_marley's St John's program. On our conference message board Trentonjoe so kindly pointed out I am 0-35 all time against jake. That got me to wondering how many other people have or had a losing streak to a certain coach that they just couldnt break. I cant be the only one right?!
3/7/2013 9:41 PM
I don't have anything nearly that long (only been playing WIS since June), but I'm 0-9 against osgonlz across two worlds. Last year I won the conference and he made the PIT--could've sworn I was going to break the streak. didn't happen. 
3/7/2013 10:54 PM
Its just insane that I cant even win one game. Ive been to the Final Four and National Championship in the past 3 seasons. I was 30-5 last season with 3 losses to St Johns (one of the others was in the Championship to Maryland). And again this season going into tonight I have 3 losses with 2 of them coming to St. Johns (although they are undefeated & #1).
3/7/2013 11:15 PM
That's absolutely amazing that you've had that good of teams and the RNG hasn't worked in your favor one single time.
3/8/2013 12:45 AM
The RNG is BS, I swear. Most frustrating thing
3/8/2013 3:25 AM
SOOO close....St John's wins in OT
3/8/2013 4:17 AM
Posted by emy1013 on 3/8/2013 12:45:00 AM (view original):
That's absolutely amazing that you've had that good of teams and the RNG hasn't worked in your favor one single time.
To be fair, St. John's is an absolute beast every season, and UConn has only been this good very recently. Most of that 35-0 was racked up when the gap between the two teams was much, much larger. Still pretty crazy.
3/8/2013 6:58 AM
True girt, but you would think I would be able to get just one win in the last 4 years. GL to you and your Marshall team heading into the tournament as well
3/8/2013 7:29 AM
And there has to be some other coaches with streaks like this... let's hear them!! I can't be the only coach with 36 (or more) consecutive losses to someone
3/8/2013 7:35 AM
I had a good one at D2 NJ Tech in Iba over my conference mate University of the Sciences.  We both had pretty good teams year in and year out and my streak got up to 16 or 18 or something like that before they finally got us.  I've moved on from Tech and he's got me a few more times since then.  Was surprising to get that many in a row against another good coach, especially at D2 where things tend to be a little more even
3/8/2013 8:28 AM
Longest losing streak to another coach... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.