List about which I am skeptical number one Topic

ESPN has scientifically determined the greatest athlete ever. I could even see the guy who finished second as that high. But with all due respect to the person who finished first...Am I the only one who is not really convinced ? 

See the list here: 

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/index?page=greatestofalltime
3/8/2013 11:10 AM
I'm fairly certain that a list of the 16 greatest athletes ever would not be 3/4 Americans.

3/8/2013 1:52 PM
I'm so fairly certain a number of those in the bracket were chosen solely to represent certain sports and not based on any actual athletic skills relative to other athletes.
3/8/2013 3:46 PM
Posted by just4me on 3/8/2013 3:46:00 PM (view original):
I'm so fairly certain a number of those in the bracket were chosen solely to represent certain sports and not based on any actual athletic skills relative to other athletes.
Yes, it says so in the description, that athletes were chosen to represent different sports.
3/9/2013 5:12 AM
How does Jackie Robinson go so deep?  I mean, in terms of impact maybe, but if you're trying to actually talk about the best players/best athletes...  No way he should win his first-round matchup against Mays, right?  Certainly not his second-rounder against Pele.
3/11/2013 2:01 PM
He did win like 12 varsity letters at UCLA and I think he played for the Globetrotters.
3/11/2013 2:23 PM
Bah, dont let facts get in the way of a good argument Tj
3/15/2013 2:14 PM
List about which I am skeptical number one Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.