All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Haven't seen deen post this yet
3/8/2013 7:33 PM
www.whatifsports.com/gdbeta/TeamProfile/PlayerRatings.aspx

Only three games finished this season... heck, one game didn't play at all. 
3/9/2013 9:04 AM
LOL...Thanks trombumpet, but I've posted it a couple of times. Just waiting patiently for Norbert to get it fixed. I have 4 games at halftime! I have another team in Bava and every game has played. Strange but I'm sure it will get done!
3/10/2013 2:12 PM
Yes, I am aware of some games not running and some will run out of sequence because they should get picked up to try to play each cycle.  I'm working down the list on those and trying to fix the spots in the engine where they blow up, but mostly it's due to bad settings which not only do I have to handle in the engine but we usually have to track down to the source and see where we are allowing the settings to be saved.  So if a game fails right now, I usually won't try to push it through or cover it up because it's giving me some good info.  However, if we get a pile up of games not running, I'll probably push the schedules out a little to give us some room to clear those up.
3/10/2013 3:23 PM
Sounds good to me Norbert...
3/10/2013 3:24 PM
So does this mean when I screw up I'm actually helping? Wow, I should be your #1 asset if that's the case!
3/10/2013 5:40 PM
When I have a skipped game (which I have a game plan specifically put in place for) run in conjunction with my next game (which I might have a different game plan for), does the engine use just one of the game plans or does it use each one specifically for the game it was set for? 
3/11/2013 11:29 AM
Posted by heymon on 3/10/2013 5:40:00 PM (view original):
When I have a skipped game (which I have a game plan specifically put in place for) run in conjunction with my next game (which I might have a different game plan for), does the engine use just one of the game plans or does it use each one specifically for the game it was set for? 
It is always going to use your current game plan.  If this was a real world and a real season, we would normally push the schedule out so you never have more than one game playing at a time.  But since this is beta, I don't want to string it out any more than it is, but if I don't think the engine is going to be ready for season 2, I might push the schedules out.  I'd like to have at least one full season where the engine is in a reasonable state.
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Gridiron Dynasty Beta > Haven't seen deen post this yet

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.