Ummmmm.....what??? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by teaparty on 3/9/2013 1:27:00 AM (view original):
i have one currently active OL team.

i have a spring-training team in my draft center, plus i just paid for a new regular-season team which is also in the draft center.

i loaded the players from my current OL team to the new regular-season team in the draft center.  this new regular-season team now shows 19 players and $2.7 million left to spend.

so far so good.

i try to draft Wilson Ramos for this new regular-season team.  I click to draft a player, plug in Wilson's name, find the one I want and click to draft him.  instead of being added to my my regular-season team, he's added to my spring-training team.  what?

i try it again with the same result, and then I try it again with another player...same result.

so i then try to drop a player from my new regular-season team, the page refreshes and no players appear at all - and i am now looking at my spring-training team.  i go back to my new regular-season and the player i tried to drop is still on the roster.  

what the heck is going on?

It sounds like something is triggering the activation of your spring training team. What you need to understand is that WIS isn't sophisticated enough to allow for multiple team access from different devices at once... so if something keeps "clicking" on your spring team, that will be the "active" team for which the system will check.

I recommend you check all your devices and log them out of WIS, then log in on ONE device and click the full season team. Then try to make changes.
3/9/2013 10:31 AM
I've had this happen before. If you pull up the spring training team after your regular season team it will draft for the spring team (if I recall correctly). Log out completely and log back in and pull up your regular season team and that should fix it.
3/9/2013 1:11 PM
thanks....tried everything.  Thought I would try to complete the spring training team roster and fielding that team, to see if would allow me to draft players to my new regular-season team.  it didn't work from my computer, as it wouldn't let me draft players to my spring team, but i logged off there and logged in from my phone.  that worked - i completed and fielded the spring team and now i can add draft players for my regular-season team as usual.

weird, but at least i was able to work around it.  thanks, again.
3/9/2013 1:36 PM
Ummmmm.....what??? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.