3/10/2013 3:02 AM
Is anyone else running out of the shotgun formation as there primary offense? For what ever reason running out of the shotgun is getting huge numbers while running out of the wishbone is going nowhere. Is this a bad thing? Honestly I'm not sure. We all wanted cause & effect, and if the defense is playing dime/pass all game the offense SHOULD run crazy!
3/10/2013 4:17 AM
I guess I should also mention that I converted a WR to QB and a RB to WR to run out of the shotgun. For a DIII QB 79 speed & 58 elusiveness is pretty strong. The RB turned WR has a speed rating of 62, elusiveness 46 and a strength of 82.
3/10/2013 8:55 AM
Remember though, that Norbert said that we should hold off on looking at game results while he makes some adjustments to the engine. So, I don't know how much weight we should give to what you've seen until after he lets us know that they're ready to be tested.
3/10/2013 1:20 PM
Shhhhhh Deen, don't let people in on my SG QB Rush Offense, I have a rushing record to set in beta lol
3/10/2013 1:20 PM
Yeah, I get that, I'm just wondering how others feel about it. I like more "cause and effect" than we have in 2.0, but also don't want it to turn into a video game where it's the ONLY important part of the game.
3/10/2013 1:25 PM
Whoops, wrong uname! (LOL) coach_deen said "Yeah, I get that, I'm just wondering how others feel about it. I like more "cause and effect" than we have in 2.0, but also don't want it to turn into a video game where it's the ONLY important part of the game. "
3/11/2013 9:31 AM
trombumpet...SORRY! (LOL)
3/11/2013 4:35 PM
ya I just switched to Shotgun 100% run on 1st and 2nd down and my QB just ran for 550 yards on 57 carries...I gots me a new offense til the next update

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.