Something I've never seen before during recruiting Topic

Recruit says "It would be a dream to play for you...I don't know why they make me wait to sign, but i guess that's what I'll do." He's currently NOT considering me (or anyone else). hmmmm. Send a ticket?
3/10/2013 4:23 PM
I've seen it before, make sure you have a scholarship given and give him a little extra nudge in the next cycle.     

3/10/2013 5:37 PM
yeah i had the scholarship given, that was what threw me. but i offered one home visit and that did the trick. thanks.
3/11/2013 1:52 PM
is it me or has recruiting this past cycle or two been very difficult. not just Hoops but Gridiron as well.  DII and DIII   a recruit goes from green to Red in one cycle... i have a few seasons in a few worlds under my belt but haven't seen that before.
3/11/2013 5:51 PM
I was totally expecting to see the SHHHH BANG email here...
3/11/2013 5:54 PM
Something I've never seen before during recruiting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.