NFL Offseason Thread Topic

Raiders set to acquire Flynn and trade Palmer to the Cardinals.
4/1/2013 11:51 AM
Interesting.
4/1/2013 11:59 AM
How so?  Bad teams and mediocre QBs.
4/1/2013 1:03 PM
Interesting that anyone would be willing to take Palmer's contract.
4/1/2013 2:02 PM
The Cardinals may finally have a decent QB to throw to Fitzgerald for the first time since Warner retired.

I guess what I'm saying is Palmer isn't a terrible QB, and he's certainly an upgrade over what they had.

The Raiders will probably still suck no matter if it is Palmer or Flynn.

4/1/2013 2:20 PM
Posted by kermit on 4/1/2013 2:02:00 PM (view original):
Interesting that anyone would be willing to take Palmer's contract.
Yeah, it is a lot of money the next few years and a lot of it is guaranteed since he re-did it last year to help the Raiders out.

That said, Palmer is a big upgrade over the crap the Cardinals have and they obviously do not like Smith or feel he won't be on the board when they pick, so they will use the first elsewhere and maybe pick up a QB late in the draft or next year.

4/1/2013 5:18 PM
I like Palmer on the Cardinals. He's an average QB, which is an enormous upgrade over that crap they were lining up behind center last season. Cards D is pretty good.
4/1/2013 5:39 PM
Looks like Colt McCoy and a 6th are headed to San Fran for a 5th and 7th.
4/2/2013 10:42 AM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13
NFL Offseason Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.