3/11/2013 6:43 PM
Anyone else getting timed out when they try to access it? 
3/12/2013 1:28 AM (edited)
Nobody else having this issue?  It has been all day for me, or at least the several times I have tried.   I am getting the following screen every time I go to adjust the playbook for the upcoming game. 

Error

An error occurred on the page: OPlaybooksEdit.aspx?playbookid=-1. Please contact customer support with more details or wait a few seconds and try again.

Clicking the Refresh button will NOT reload the page that caused the error. You must return to the page using the menu or back button. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Should I just start a new one?  On a semi related note, is there a way to delete playbooks?
3/12/2013 9:54 AM
It's when trying to view the global playbook.  I'll add it to the list.
3/12/2013 12:34 PM
Thanks Norbert!  Is there a way to delete created playbooks to reduce clutter?
3/12/2013 6:37 PM
Currently, we do not have a way to delete playbooks and I'm hoping we can avoid it.  If it becomes an issue, we can add that in at a later date.  We do plan on adding some tools to load new settings into an old playbook so you can recycle them easier, plus keep in mind you are probably adding playbooks for beta faster than you probably will in the real game.  But we will see if it's something we need to add in.
3/12/2013 6:56 PM
Thanks Norbert.  I was implying it was something needed, I just wasn't sure if I was unable to figure out how it is done.  I do think a restore default would be useful though, since we are on the topic.  That way, you can start from scratch if you can't delete it.  I know we each already have defaults, and we can copy them, but if we tool around with one and decide we hate it, it would be nice to start over.   Thanks for the quick responses!
3/15/2013 11:50 PM
+1, it would be nice to delete playbooks.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.