3/11/2013 7:24 PM
Why do I have guys that are starters and other RS guys with 0 Growth?  Others at the same position are growing.   Also Growth rates are horrible.  I am only giving 60 minutes to formation practice but we are 9 games into the season with 4 to go and I have most of myteam with under 5 growth points.  The guys I recruited were good potential and my RSes haven't grown at all.  This is just not right.

My average team growth in Bava is 4
3/11/2013 8:46 PM
I have double digit individual growth in both my Bava and Carpenter teams with 60 minutes of formation practice.
3/12/2013 9:22 AM
I have it in Argento but not Bava. Maybe all the sophs jrs and srs are tapped out. 
3/12/2013 9:51 AM
It's because of the missed games.  I've posted in other threads about this, but I'll post again for those that missed the other posts.  Practice for the worlds only run if all the games complete.  Normally we would push the schedule out or do something so practice is not missed, but for beta, it's more important we find the issues with the games.  I hope to have bugs with the games worked out by season 2 so practice will run as normal.
3/13/2013 11:17 PM
But Norbert,  My Red Shirts have gained nothing.  The season is almost over.  I have a few guys on the team that have 11 -13 but the vast majority have 5 or less.  The missed games could not be the cause or I wouldn't have anybody past 5.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.