How much value is say a wide receiver with decent cores with 45 blocking and 40 strength? In real life in a running offense (particularly one that runs with the QB) I would say in college that type of player is invaluable. Does it translate here? (DIII)
3/11/2013 7:59 PM
It's really hard to say. There's really no way to say one way or the other.  But, so, so cores will get you a so, so WR......(No it doesn't translate)
3/11/2013 8:06 PM
Well, I use Blocking WRs in my wishbone offense.  I try to have decent cores, but the blocking is the key.  I would not use that type of WR in a more conventional offense....I'd use a more conventional WR....if he happens to be able to block, great..if not, no big deal.  In running the WB, you have to have blocking at every position.
3/11/2013 11:08 PM
WRs only block when the play goes beyond about 10-15 yards. I forget the exact distance, but it's well away from the line of scrimmage. 
3/12/2013 12:12 PM
Oh, sounds to me like I wouldn't be able to use this guy that I found then. That sucks. 
3/12/2013 12:51 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.