3/12/2013 12:25 PM
I have focused more on trying to find running results.

One thing I have noticed is that when I go heavy run in run formation against 3-4 defenses in pass coverage the defense seems to be winning the battle. This seems very unrealistic to me to have a RB get stopped for a loss when a 3-4 defense is playing pass - long coverage and I have 7 Players blocking a 3 man front.

Just a thought.
3/12/2013 12:43 PM
Posted by deaconsport3 on 3/12/2013 12:25:00 PM (view original):
I have focused more on trying to find running results.

One thing I have noticed is that when I go heavy run in run formation against 3-4 defenses in pass coverage the defense seems to be winning the battle. This seems very unrealistic to me to have a RB get stopped for a loss when a 3-4 defense is playing pass - long coverage and I have 7 Players blocking a 3 man front.

Just a thought.
Please see Norbert's initial post here: http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?ForumID=728&TopicID=465649&ThreadID=10136392#l_10136392
3/16/2013 7:52 AM
It's still heavily weighted to running.  I play all run on 1st and 2nd downs, and only 2 qbs have done anything against me.  My defense is 2nd in total yards in d3.
3/16/2013 9:10 AM
Guy's, Norbert said he won't have the rushing changes finished until early next week. Once he's done we can test the run and see what we have, but right now it means nothing...

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.