SUCK IT, PATSIES!! Topic

"Evidence I would actually see."

Oh, the irony.

I changed the subject to Aaron Rodgers being overrated.  Catch that conversation in the other thread.

3/15/2013 11:50 AM
Once again, I've asked multiple times for someone - ANYONE - to post a description of a single play where Brady is under pressure and shows his skills in making the play.

No one has responded. THAT SAYS IT ALL.

Why does no one respond? I'll tell you why:

No one responds because those plays happen so infrequently it's a ***** to find one to describe. On top of that, you all already know I will likely debunk the play anyway, because I've successfully debunked every piece of "evidence" you've tried to use so far.
3/15/2013 11:53 AM
Blah, blah, blah, blah. Sorry I don't read posts that are dumbassery in nature.
3/15/2013 11:58 AM
Posted by bistiza on 3/15/2013 11:46:00 AM (view original):
"My argument supports the idea that Brady would do well against that many blitzers."  - Sounds like a good, smart quarterback.

This is exactly the problem.  You credit Brady when it is the system that is set up to compensate for his lack of skills that allows him to do well. Any average NFL QB would do just as well, as the system is set up to compensate for Brady's inability to do well under pressure in the way I already described.

So it sounds like a system set up to keep a slightly above average QB with not many skills under pressure from screwing up.
"I don't look at your evidence because I have a policy of not looking at your evidence.  You'll have to come up with something else to prove me wrong."

I'm happy to look at evidence. I just don't click links to certain types of things, such as videos.

If you can't take the time to describe a play you allege is there in the video, then you don't have anything worth saying anyway.
All systems have slot WR's and RB's/TE's that run short routes.  It's the QB's job to diagnose a blitz and call an audible to make sure he has his outlet receivers.

You act like Brady's the only QB that utilizes the slot WR. 

Now we have the waste the time to "describe" what is clearly visible on video.  Haha!!
3/15/2013 11:59 AM
Posted by bistiza on 3/15/2013 11:53:00 AM (view original):
Once again, I've asked multiple times for someone - ANYONE - to post a description of a single play where Brady is under pressure and shows his skills in making the play.

No one has responded. THAT SAYS IT ALL.

Why does no one respond? I'll tell you why:

No one responds because those plays happen so infrequently it's a ***** to find one to describe. On top of that, you all already know I will likely debunk the play anyway, because I've successfully debunked every piece of "evidence" you've tried to use so far.
Watch the f'ing video you dimwit! 

"I have a policy to not click links."

Hahaha!!!
3/15/2013 12:00 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/15/2013 11:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/15/2013 11:11:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 3/15/2013 9:33:00 AM (view original):
I'm not sure, I just know he's got you keeping track of what time he posts. 
I wouldn't call it "keeping track" as much as knowing something.    He posted his daily schedule.    I think it's hilarious that someone is up and arguing before 6 AM. On a simsite where he has no teams.

I cut you some slack because you're a barkeep.   You don't keep "normal" hours.  Although, quite frankly, you're posting at 6:30 AM.  However, you have a team, right?
So now you're keeping track of what time everyone posts? I guess you're the forum mom now, right? Where's my orange slices and Capri sun?
You post your schedule.  It's only right that someone acknowledge it.

So what do you get when you "win" an argument on the simsports site where you have no teams?

Self-high five?   Do you do a victory dance?   Pat yourself on the back?
3/15/2013 12:02 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/15/2013 12:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 3/15/2013 11:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/15/2013 11:11:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 3/15/2013 9:33:00 AM (view original):
I'm not sure, I just know he's got you keeping track of what time he posts. 
I wouldn't call it "keeping track" as much as knowing something.    He posted his daily schedule.    I think it's hilarious that someone is up and arguing before 6 AM. On a simsite where he has no teams.

I cut you some slack because you're a barkeep.   You don't keep "normal" hours.  Although, quite frankly, you're posting at 6:30 AM.  However, you have a team, right?
So now you're keeping track of what time everyone posts? I guess you're the forum mom now, right? Where's my orange slices and Capri sun?
You post your schedule.  It's only right that someone acknowledge it.

So what do you get when you "win" an argument on the simsports site where you have no teams?

Self-high five?   Do you do a victory dance?   Pat yourself on the back?
You asked me why I was posting so early in the morning, mom. I'm thirsty, where's my ******* capri sun?
3/15/2013 12:03 PM
Hold on, I get ripped on for talking Brady in a few threads, but you hijack a thread in the NFL forums about the proper time and place to post? Seriously?
3/15/2013 12:08 PM
Someone in Brady's face and he throws a perfect deep ball for a 63 yard TD.  

Look...Brady showing skill and Scanning the field and noticed that he could scramble for a 1st down!

3/15/2013 12:09 PM
NOOOO THATS A VIDEO! I DONT SEE ANYTHING!!!!
3/15/2013 12:10 PM

How hypocritical of you.
No, I don't.

The stats themselves show how much Brady used Welker (look at those reception totals and then tell me he didn't use Welker much).

He also throws a great deal of passes to tight ends.
Now we have the waste the time to "describe" what is clearly visible on video.
I'm sorry - I asked you to actually create your own argument and make your own points in a debate. I should have known better than to actually expect you to argue your points.

Far be it from any of you to actually make a point and argue it out for yourselves.

I also have to say that I'm quite amused someone else is calling BL out on how he has no teams but delights in causing trouble on the forums.
3/15/2013 12:11 PM
What...a perfectly placed deep ball?!?!?!

3/15/2013 12:12 PM
Posted by burnsy483 on 3/15/2013 12:08:00 PM (view original):
Hold on, I get ripped on for talking Brady in a few threads, but you hijack a thread in the NFL forums about the proper time and place to post? Seriously?
copied from someone else
3/15/2013 12:13 PM
Posted by burnsy483 on 3/15/2013 12:10:00 PM (view original):
NOOOO THATS A VIDEO! I DONT SEE ANYTHING!!!!
He said he doesn't open links!
3/15/2013 12:14 PM
Posted by bistiza on 3/15/2013 12:11:00 PM (view original):

How hypocritical of you.
No, I don't.

The stats themselves show how much Brady used Welker (look at those reception totals and then tell me he didn't use Welker much).

He also throws a great deal of passes to tight ends.
Now we have the waste the time to "describe" what is clearly visible on video.
I'm sorry - I asked you to actually create your own argument and make your own points in a debate. I should have known better than to actually expect you to argue your points.

Far be it from any of you to actually make a point and argue it out for yourselves.

I also have to say that I'm quite amused someone else is calling BL out on how he has no teams but delights in causing trouble on the forums.
Blah, blah, blah, blah. More dumbassery. Sorry no read dumbassery.
3/15/2013 12:14 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...23 Next ▸
SUCK IT, PATSIES!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.