SUCK IT, PATSIES!! Topic

Not that there's ever a reason to kill someone, but this has to be the sorriest excuse I've ever seen..."Aaron, what did I do??"..."Sorry brah. You chatted with the wrong peeps."

And this further emphasizes my point that any moron has the mental capacity to play TE.
6/26/2013 11:05 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/26/2013 3:58:00 PM (view original):
"right direction"?

What is "wrong direction" in your opinion?
Yes...he seemed like he was going in the right direction.  He fooled everyone.

6/27/2013 12:23 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/26/2013 5:21:00 PM (view original):

I think the things that bother me most about the thing is:
A) It wasn't a spur of the moment thing.  Argument, fight, killing.   Supposedly it stemmed from some disagreement on June 14th.   That's what bothered me most about Vick(and less about Rapelisberger/Lewis/Stallworth).    Doing something stupid/crazy in the moment is a lot less disturbing than planning it out over days/weeks/years.
B) He apparently did it himself.  It seems to me that once you reach a certain level in life that you'd be able to leave behind the "thug" life you've lived before.  It's not like he made his money in an illegal business where you might just have to kill someone to prove a point/control a situation.   He's a professional football player. There's no one to impress/scare in the "real world".   Hell, even Rae Carruth hired a gunman.

Stupid is as stupid does.  Clearly he was a dumb ******* punk.
6/27/2013 12:25 PM
Looking at Hernandez in an unsolved double murder in Boston last year. Crazy ****.
6/27/2013 1:05 PM

Source: Hernandez being looked at in connection to Boston double-homicide

BOSTON (MyFoxBoston.com) -- FOX 25 has learned exclusively that investigators are looking into Aaron Hernandez in connection to a double homicide that happened on July 16, 2012 in downtown Boston.

According to the Boston Police blog from that date, officers responded to the intersection of Shawmut Avenue and Herald Street just after 2 a.m. When they arrived, they found three people had been shot, two fatally, as they sat in a car at a traffic light.

The men were identified as Safiro Furtado and Daniel Abreu. The FOX 25 source said the men, who worked at a cleaning company in Dorchester, had just left a bar in the area.

Furtado and Abreu were sitting in the front seat of the vehicle when witnesses said the occupants of a gray or silver SUV with Rhode Island plates opened fire on it. The surviving victim was in the back seat. Investigators believed two others in the car fled the scene.

The source said that investigators were looking into Aaron Hernandez in connection to the killing.

On Wednesday, Hernandez was charged with murder in the death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, of Dorchester.

An investigation is ongoing.

6/27/2013 1:15 PM
ANOTHER CHEATIN, CRIMINAL, PATSIE ARRESTED
7/11/2013 9:18 AM
he was a criminal long before he came to New England.....

when somebody they can't replace gets arrested, please let me know....I will then express the appropriate level of concern
7/11/2013 2:37 PM
K
7/11/2013 2:48 PM

Maybe clean that beard up a bit, throw on a tie for your next court appearance.
7/25/2013 10:09 AM
HIDE THE BLOOD OR CRIPS TATS
7/25/2013 10:11 AM
Posted by antoncresten on 7/25/2013 10:11:00 AM (view original):
HIDE THE BLOOD OR CRIPS TATS
Don't think he has any of those.

He does have the word stupid tattoo'ed somewhere on him....i'm sure.
7/25/2013 1:00 PM
Jesus tried to take down Brady but just missed.

Tebow is the future at NE QB.
8/15/2013 9:18 AM
It was Tebow's birthday yesterday!  

Brady better be in a bubble the rest of preseason.
8/15/2013 9:24 AM
BUH BYE BRADY BUNCH
8/15/2013 10:21 AM
Happy Birthday, Timmy!

Your pal,
Jesus
8/15/2013 11:08 AM
◂ Prev 1...20|21|22|23 Next ▸
SUCK IT, PATSIES!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.