1. jethroeg - Wilt Chamberlain, Kevin Johnson, Willis Reed, Drazen Petrovic, Adrian Dantley,
Good start gone bad. Not enough boards. Good efg%, but you're losing the possession battle badly.
2. seapilots - Lebron James, Larry Nance, Gerald Wallace, Emeka Okafor, Nate McMillian
10. theyard2 - Karl Malone, Robert Parish, James Harden, Charles Oakley, Andre Iguodala,
Was with you till McMillan. Suddenly your team seems much weaker than before. Weak on the boards.
3. scudmissle - Michael Jordan, Donyell Marshall, Kevin Love, Samuel Dalembert, Maurice Cheeks
Dalembert is a slam dunk. Not feeling Cheeks. No 3s? No boards? No service.
4. banditone - Moses Malone, Paul Pierce, Spencer Haywood, Chuck Person, Don Buse,
No & no.
5. xxevilivexx - Dennis Rodman, Dikembe Mutombo, Tracy McGrady, Jose Calderon,
Calderon was a nice fit here.
6. mikee1- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Oscar Robertson, Horace Grant, Wes Unseld, Jason Terry,
Both Unseld & Terry are nice pieces to this puzzle. I like what you've got in both the shooting struggle and possession battle now.
7. 98average - Dwight Howard, Elton Brand, Mookie Blaylock, Patrick Ewing, Rodney McCray
I like it. It doesn't seem to dominate in any real facet but will be competitive in all of them.
8. dh555 - Dwayne Wade, Bill Walton, Mel Daniels, Jerry West, Bo Outlaw,
I kinda like the West pick and love the Outlaw pick but think you're at a serious need of treys.
9. coachcroft - Shaquille O'Neal, Brent Barry, Manu Ginobili, Andrei Kirilenko, AC Green,
ak47 confused me. You already have a SG in Barry. Unless you're doing a rotation, and in that case it makes sense (along with the Green pick). If ak is SF and Green is PF, you're losing the possession battle badly.
Oakley made sense to me. Iggy didn't. Do you have enough dimes to feed the Mailman?
11. ncmusician- Charles Barkley, Chauncey Billups, Serge Ibaka, Joakim Noah, Joe Dumars,
This team has 3 small forwards. Noah has some good seasons to use at the 4/5 tho, so it's all good. Nice defensive backcourt. I still feel like you're losing in the possession battle, though (rebounds specifically).
12. felonius - Bill Russell, Clyde Drexler, Gary Payton, Carlos Boozer, Paul Millsap,
That Russell pick looks pretty smart paired with Boozer. Millsap is a personal favorite of mine. I like the squad. Good solid control of the possession battle while remaining competitive in the shooting struggle.
13. ashamael - David Robinson, Marcus Camby, Steve Nash, Cedric Maxwell, Stephen Curry,
Cornbread gives me more efg% and decent boards at the 3. Curry was a flex pick: he can start at the 2, backup the 1, backup the 2 or be part of a 3-man back court rotation (most likely the last).
14. cmcafeeky - Chris Paul, Kevin McHale, Tom Boerwinkle, Reggie Miller, Dirk Nowitzki,
Reggie in round 4 was thievery. I loved the squad till Dirk. You didn't need his offense, and he gives you a big weakness on the boards. He basically does nothing but take shots away from McHale & Miller here, and both are bad things.
15. skypilot - Hakeem Olajuwon, Rajon Rondo, Marques Johnson, Sydney Moncrief, Clifford Ray,
so you're gonna show everyone you can win the ODL without 3s. Good luck. The only thing I like about this squad is the defense.
16. tadmand - Kevin Garnett, Scottie Pippen, Bobby Jones, Bob McAdoo, Gus Johnson,
McAdoo was a steal, but I feel he doesn't fit your team at all. I think you're very weak on the boards now with him, Garnett & Jones as your frontcourt... and Gus Johnson is just a mystery to me.
17. jhsukow - Larry Bird, Deron Williams, Swen Nater, Shawn Kemp, Toni Kukoc,
Not real sure what Kukoc is doing here at this point in time... backing up Bird? Really messes with all the good feelings I had for this squad. Not losing hope yet, though!
18. poppapomp - Artis Gilmore, Anfernee Hardaway, Alex English, Anthony Mason, Alvin Robertson,
I'd be ****** if you were picking for me. In fact, I'm going to recommend you be banned from picking for anyone else. This is a mess. At least all five names start with an A... since if I were handing out grades it would be an F (English & Robertson ruin it).
19. smokey57 - Julius Erving, Bob Lanier, Terry Porter, Bill Bridges, Kermit Washington,
Average squad. Will be competitive in both the shooting struggle & possession battle but won't dominate either. You'll be outscored by weaker teams who shoot more threes, and the W is determined by who has the highest score at the end of the game.
20. krishnaman - Ben Wallace, Tyson Chandler, Amare Stoudemire, Mark Price, Walt Frazier
If you use the right versions of everyone and do as I originally thought (putting Stat at the 3), I absolutely love this squad. Frazier doesn't give you the threes I'd want for myself, but he does cover a major weakness of Price (defense & rebounding). You're doing extremely well in the shooting struggle and possession battle here. This team needs treys off the bench and I'm a huge fan.
21. eleibowitz - Magic Johnson, Tim Duncan, Antonio McDyess, Wesley Person, Jerome Williams
Person and Williams were both excellent. I think of what this team could have been with the proper small forward... still a competitive squad.
22. natenoy - Jerry Jucas, John Stockton, Alonzo Mourning, Kobe Bryant, Carmelo Anthony
Melo's a backup to Kobe & with the turnaround really close, you'll be able to grab starter #5 quickly... I actually almost always draft a backup before my fifth starter, so it's a move I applaud you for. When Kobe goes off the court, you've got basically the same thing minus the defense. I'm not a huge Kobe fan in the sim, but he does give some good stuff, and with Stockton in tow, he should produce at a high level for you. Really curious to know who is going to man the 3 for you at this point, but I'm excited to see this squad.
23. vancem - Kevin Durant, Shawn Marion, Pau Gasol, Charlie Ward, Kris Humphries
Nothing to not like. Maybe a smidge weak on the boards but probably not. You'll be competitive in all 3 facets of the game with this squad and is, at this moment in time, a major contender in my mind.
24. tarheel1991 - Jason Kidd, Ray Allen, Andrew Bynum, Buck Williams, Andrew Bogut,
Buck was a steal. I'm assuming Bogut's a backup...
3/24/2013 9:10 PM (edited)