Posted by reddtrain on 3/19/2013 2:10:00 PM (view original):
Sure, I'll give this a shot. The sad thing is that the team I draft won't look too much worse than my normal teams...
Oh.... Don't bet on that.
There's a lot of room to hose someone...
- All pitchers have 1.50 HR/9 or higher and 1.75 WHIP or higher
- No pitcher averages more than 1 inning per game...
- Fielding percentages in the .700's
- The only SS being a guy who played one game in his life there (has a rating!!!) and made several errors then.
- 15 catchers
- 5 guys that make $10m+ a year.... Plus 5 bad $4m pitchers. Plus 15 guys who make less than $1m each.
- $70m hitting salary, $5m for 6 pitchers
- $70m pitching salary, 3500 IP, and $5m hitters.
I don't think you've tried many of those.