Another suggestion Topic

how about adding another 10 or so to the list of players you can compare for recruiting. The 10 player limit is a PITA.
3/16/2013 11:36 AM
How about you stop poaching my recruits you mf lol
3/16/2013 12:47 PM
I personally love pitas, a great member of the bread family. So if they are PITA well i might be inclined to keep them as is.

In all seriousness  +1 I usually have like 25 per position i want to check out.
3/16/2013 1:30 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 3/16/2013 12:47:00 PM (view original):
How about you stop poaching my recruits you mf lol
its not a poach when we both show up the same cycle*

(*since my memory sucks, and maybe I'm thinking of a different recruit, if we didnt show same cycle it was only 1 cycle later that I showed...)
3/16/2013 5:42 PM (edited)
I know man, I'm just joking with you, though your arrival at South Carolina State with 9 available ships has completely ****** with the region this season...more power to you though, I hope you do well.

As far as I'm concerned, all's fair when it comes to recruiting.

3/16/2013 8:42 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 3/16/2013 8:42:00 PM (view original):
I know man, I'm just joking with you, though your arrival at South Carolina State with 9 available ships has completely ****** with the region this season...more power to you though, I hope you do well.

As far as I'm concerned, all's fair when it comes to recruiting.

I know - I should have used a smiley face to let you know I was in on the joke though...next season I won't have any openings, so there's that...  (Unless I fail to land some of my targets and end up with walkons that is...)
3/16/2013 9:12 PM
Another suggestion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.