Hamilton 18 - Only One - 1 - More Opening Topic

Hamilton has rolled over into Season 18.  We’re a solid, competitive world with no room for tankers.  There are minimum win requirements in place.  They are reasonable – 50/110/180/260, but they are also enforced.  We are looking for veteran, committed owners who have a solid track record in HBD.  We will only make exceptions based on recommendations from other solid owners.

None of the open franchises are long rebuilds or weighted down albatross contracts.

Longtime owner sneekes has resurrected the blog to the huge benefit of the rest of us. 

Site mail me directly or post to this thread.

List of 4 currently available teams is a few posts down in the thread (had trouble with this one for some reason...)

3/30/2013 9:42 PM (edited)
This league is a lot of fun, competitive and with just the right amount of trash talk. I added this league as a filler a few years ago and now it is my favorite world.
3/17/2013 12:41 AM
I'm new to the game but all of the owners have been very helpful.  There's a great mix of guys here.  Not to mention the great teams that are available!
3/18/2013 11:00 AM
Waitlist so far:

Kenter16 - Dover franchise
3/23/2013 9:49 AM
MWR is at commissioner's discretion.. another team didn't make it, but was allowed to stay.. peculiar.  Was my first league.. learned a lot.. .. was fun til MWR was instated and mrauseo had diarrhea of the mouth....  Whoever gets the Gnomes congrats.
3/27/2013 11:39 PM (edited)
Gnome, your statement about discretion is not accurate.  If anyone wants to know what the deal was, site mail and I'll explain.
3/30/2013 9:00 PM
3/30/2013 9:33 PM
I just won the WS and I suck, so you can too!
4/3/2013 7:43 PM
+1

If you want to jump in an win, you've got several opportunities to shut mrauseo up.
4/4/2013 5:41 PM

Jusrt the 1 team left now:

All available teams have something going for them -

• AL West (Fresno) made the playoffs and will contend this season too.
  • AL East (Florida) are a young team missed the playoffs by a single game and could easily push on.
  • NL West (Anaheim) are a well managed team who have contended for a few years now - this could be a rebuild or contend straight away.
  • NL East (Cincinnati) have a great young 3B to build around, and with the 6th pick in this year's draft - there's the opportunity here to build an exciting young franchise.
4/13/2013 1:51 PM (edited)
Just two to go. Solid world...come join us.
4/12/2013 4:46 AM
One more to go...
4/13/2013 2:32 PM
You would be the last person to join meaning an instant start to the season! With a playoff contender!! why wait?!?!?!?!
4/14/2013 5:00 PM
One Left.  You sign-up.  We start.
4/16/2013 9:54 AM
bump
4/17/2013 4:00 PM
12 Next ▸
Hamilton 18 - Only One - 1 - More Opening Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.