Team to look into (D2) Topic

Fort Hays St. has 7 juniors this season and made a run to the CT Championship (4 seed in north) this season.  Upsetting myself (1 seed in the south) in the 2nd round.  They have been ran by a sim for awhile now as the former coach had gone MIA.  Would love to see somebody pick them up and hopefully ride next season's success towards building the team and conference into a power.
3/17/2013 5:34 PM
I just left Colorado Springs with a solid slate of returning talent and a B+ Prestige.  Hope somebody jumps on them so simmy doesn't take them to the ground.  Should win the division and be a CT finalist this season with the current slate of players
3/24/2013 5:57 AM
Congrats on the jump to D1 man...hopefully I'll see you there next season.
3/24/2013 2:27 PM
come to the MEAC next season if you can, I'm the only coach there and could definitely use some conversation & competition!
3/24/2013 6:05 PM
Ahhh, thanks for the invite, but I have my eyes set on a very specific team and it's not in that conference...I'll be sure to get you on my non-con yearly, if and when I get to D1...hopefully next season
3/24/2013 6:50 PM
that works as well! best of luck to you this season!  I'll be pulling for you (except when you play Springs) 
3/24/2013 6:55 PM
Team to look into (D2) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.